Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

What are ways family of five can go to disney for cheap.

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hey fellows moms,

I am a mother of three.We came to USA in 2005 from Africa.I will like to take my children to a dream vacation to Disney.I understand it is very expensive.Any ideas on how I can do that for cheap?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amzbrznjz
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM
There is a Disney group.. we are a family of five and go every year... we used a flex code last year
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
egolia
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Could you tell me what a flex code is all about?

amzbrznjz
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM

we go every year...so when planning this past June, I kept calling to ask quesitons, update my info and the time I call to book the Coronado, she told me that when I called that a flex code popped, which was only available with that phone call...I took it, 7 days 6 nights at the Yacht Club for 2800, cannot beat it!

Quoting egolia:

Could you tell me what a flex code is all about?

Amanda471
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM

BUMP!!  Great post!  You read my mind with this post!  We are a family of 5, live in PA, on one income-hubby's, and just went in Sept.  It was awesome but pricey, so I am looking for ways to do it cheaper!!  It too us 1 1/2 years to save and plan for it.  It may be worth your time becoming a member of the CM Disney group if you are not already.  I am and I learn more about WDW from the ladies here on cafemom than on some of the Disney blogs i subscribe to!  Thnx for the flex code info!!!!

elasmimi
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM

check out the Disney group here. Also go to the Disney web site, and sign up for their newsletter and the passporter letter. Lots of good deals and tips, but it is never cheap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)