Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

New York..

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:49 AM
  • 5 Replies
How is it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gacgbaker
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Are you wanting to go and visit?  I have been there a few times and absolutly love it!  

CityMom012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Yea. Its weird. I always wanted to live there but never been. I plan to go visit there in the near future. What do you like about it so much?

Quoting gacgbaker:

Are you wanting to go and visit?  I have been there a few times and absolutly love it!  

gacgbaker
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I love the history there and all the things to see- there is always something going on.  :)

We've done NY a few times and I would recommend getting the ticket on a double decker bus tour, you can get to all the sights that way and it's way cheaper then a cab for where you want to go and way easier then the sub system!  

CityMom012
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Thanks!

Quoting gacgbaker:

I love the history there and all the things to see- there is always something going on.  :)

We've done NY a few times and I would recommend getting the ticket on a double decker bus tour, you can get to all the sights that way and it's way cheaper then a cab for where you want to go and way easier then the sub system!  

Ittgal
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:02 PM

You definitely take in some of the sight seeing and do a Broadway show.  Just came back this weekend from seeing the Rockette Christmas Show.  The first Sat in Dec is good to go to NYC to see the Macy's Christmas windows and Rockefeller Square with the tree and ice skating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN