Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Carnival Cruise!

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

Me and my family were thinking about going on another cruise except this time the whole family is going and they are having second thoughts about me because of my condition...they are saying that I shouldn't go because I'm pregnant and I'm pretty sure it's safe for me to go it's not like I'm going 2 fall off the ship well are there any other Carnival Cruises just for couples out there if so let me know cause I tried to look it up, and I couldnt find the couple ones

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RMT1995
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:13 PM
I don't know of any couples-only cruises ... we have our next cruise through Carnival and booked it BECAUSE it's family-friendly. You may have to go to the luxury cruise to get that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tonijmccann
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

How far are you? I believe you have to be under 24 weeks by the day the cruise leaves and have a note from your doctor. If you're under that, you'll be fine! Cruises are one of the safest ways to travel.

Shaketa123
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Quoting tonijmccann:

How far are you? I believe you have to be under 24 weeks by the day the cruise leaves and have a note from your doctor. If you're under that, you'll be fine! Cruises are one of the safest ways to travel.

I'm 32wks

tonijmccann
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Yeah Carnival won't let you cruise that late. It's too much of a risk for both you and them because they have doctors but they're not equipped if you go into labor.

AjCeCeMom
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:02 PM
You'll have problems finding any cruise line that will take you that far into your pregnancy, is a liability for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)