Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer Vacations?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello ladies!  Our planned vacation for Hawaii in June is getting closer and closer!  Still getting my body in bikini mode  :)  Are you going anywhere this summer?

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you have a great time in Hawaii!

We just got back from our Christmas vacation in Texas, and we leave in 8 weeks for spring break in Washington DC. My husband and I are also planning a weekend getaway to Kohler, WI in February. We haven't yet chosen our summer vacation yet. I think we'll stay fairly close to home, so the U. P. of Michigan is a possibility since there are several state and national parks to explore and the Tall Ships will be sailing the Great Lakes again this summer. However, we haven't finalized any plans yet.
erienne06
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Wow that all sounds like fun :)

Quoting ddhb2007:

I hope you have a great time in Hawaii!

We just got back from our Christmas vacation in Texas, and we leave in 8 weeks for spring break in Washington DC. My husband and I are also planning a weekend getaway to Kohler, WI in February. We haven't yet chosen our summer vacation yet. I think we'll stay fairly close to home, so the U. P. of Michigan is a possibility since there are several state and national parks to explore and the Tall Ships will be sailing the Great Lakes again this summer. However, we haven't finalized any plans yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Our dd she will be 11 on sunday. We will be heading to Europe, flying into London the end of June, this will be her first time to Europe she is excited. DH is staying home , he has a huntung trip planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)