Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What school did you and attend and your major.

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:20 AM
  • 61 Replies
  • 2001 Total Views
What college or university did everyone attend? I went to Georgia Southern University. Got my BBA in Finance
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2aprincess
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:46 PM
Hello.  Great group idea.  I got my BA in Psychology from the University of Central Florida.  I'm going back to school in August at a Webster University branch to get an MA in School Counseling.
kalkis06
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2007 at 10:42 PM
i was starting to think that i was the only mom who has a degree and are currently stay at home moms. im looking for work now because im ready to go back to work, but daycares scare me so much.
deans_mommy
by on Jun. 29, 2007 at 12:24 AM
Great group! I graduated from Univ. of Houston with a BA in Music.  I will graduate with my 2nd BA in Sociology in Spring '08.  Daycare is a big problem for me---I didn't want to put him in until he was walking and talking, but I will have to be on campus this coming semester.  I'm praying that he'll get into the school day care center, and that I'll get a scholarship for him.

okinawanqt
by on Jun. 29, 2007 at 12:40 AM
Well I just graduated.  I had my son 10 days after I walked on stage at SUNY Institute of Technology with a degree in Health Services Management.  I'm currently job searching and searching for day cares... even though I'm definitely hesitant...
CubasFamily
by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 1:44 AM
College Misericordia, Dallas, PA Earned a BA in English, minored in history, got my Teaching Certificate in 2005.
mattnchaz
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 3:26 PM

I went to Heildelberg College in Ohio and I have a BM in music ed and perf. and I was working on a Philosophy degree and am really thinking of going back to get a nursing degree since where I live now really does not give me any other options.  This is a great group!! Thought I was the only one-- People give me a hard time when they find out that I don't work and they say I wasted a lot of money for nothing.  but I think that I am better educated so my children will be one day also!!!!!!!!
tootsie468
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 11:24 AM
Hi all, newbie here.  I got my BA in psych from Hollins College (now Hollins University), then got my ADN from Jefferson College of Health Sciences, then did my pre-med, but got pregnant with my first so I didn't complete my applications for med school.  Looking back, I'm kinda glad I didn't go LOL
MrsRogers
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 4:12 PM
I went to McMurry University and got my BA in English and Writing.  I can't wait to go back and get my Masters and some day my doctorate but lots of daycares and preschools are getting a bad rap where I live so its really starting to freak my and my husband out!
huntersmom15
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2007 at 4:54 PM
I graduated from the University of Louisville w/ a BA in Psych. and minor in Sociology.

!
Miranda1127
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 1:13 PM
hello ladies,
i got my BA in developmental pshcy from LaSalle U. in philadelphia pa

Join in on the frugal fun with My New Group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/allaboard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)