Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

The birds are chirpping, the sky is blue(at least here it is), and I have so much to do....

1. homework to finish and get posted

2.Go to the bank

3. pay some bills(never ending this one)

4. Start next weeks assignments and the week after(want to get ahead,so that when my mom is here I can enjoy)

I think that is it, what is on your plate today?

Without Faith there is no Hope, Without Hope there is no Faith

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
acrazylife4me
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Good Morning to you too, my kids are on spring vacation today we are taking them kite flying.Hope everyone has a great day

Daemons_mommy
by Group Owner on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Good morning. The plan for me today is to clean and do laundry. I also have started plans to 'homeschool' my preschooler. Just little fun activites we can do that will help him learn about different things. I plan on doing it twice a week and I want to get more lesson plans done so I'm not doing it the night before :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Come check out my blog, "Life, Homemaking and Books!"at www.pandorasjen79.blogspot.com
klatshaw
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Hi! I went to the Kmart (30 miles away!!). I have to vacuum the living room and the baby's room, clean the bathroom floor, fold a load of laundry, unload dishwasher and wash a pot. Not too bad for a Monday!!

victorianmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Feel free to email me with any questions, I have been homeschooling for over ten years now and am starting a consulting business for homeschoolers, won't charge since I am still in the planning stage of it.

Quoting Daemons_mommy:

Good morning. The plan for me today is to clean and do laundry. I also have started plans to 'homeschool' my preschooler. Just little fun activites we can do that will help him learn about different things. I plan on doing it twice a week and I want to get more lesson plans done so I'm not doing it the night before :)

Without Faith there is no Hope, Without Hope there is no Faith

Daemons_mommy
by Group Owner on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Thanks! Thats is really nice of you :)

Quoting victorianmom:

Feel free to email me with any questions, I have been homeschooling for over ten years now and am starting a consulting business for homeschoolers, won't charge since I am still in the planning stage of it.

Quoting Daemons_mommy:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Come check out my blog, "Life, Homemaking and Books!"at www.pandorasjen79.blogspot.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)