• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where were you...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

10 years ago?

a year ago?

where do you think you will be a year from now?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sharebear005
by Member on Jun. 2, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Well lets see ten years ago I was 19. Sigh I was living in my parents house going out every night with my best friend and getting drunk. It was a blast. I was also having parties and meeting a lot of new people. Ninteen was a lot of fun.

A year ago I was taking care of my daughter and contemplating going back to college. I was also dieting and excersining alot. I spent the year trying to figure out where I was going with my life. I had a really great year that was very enlightening for myself.

Next year im not sure. There are a lot of things changing in my life and I am not sure where it is going. I am hoping that by then I will have made a tight knit family with my boyfriend and that I will have graduated college and eather started with my new degree somewhere. Cross my fingers.

my_lovely
by on Jun. 2, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Quoting klatshaw:

10 years ago? I was 16 and I was just getting things put back together in school. The year before I was failing badly and had to go to a conituation school for forgotten, bad kids, and loser. I didnt think that way of the school but, thats how my old school, teachers included thought of it. I was working to help support my family. And I was drinking heavily and depressed. So glad I am no longer in that place.

a year ago? Just getting back on my feet from a major surgery and loosing a baby. Things were starting to look up and I was in the beginning stages of planning my wedding :)

where do you think you will be a year from now? Hopefully right where I am now, completely happy! And pregnant, we are going to TTC next year :D

klatshaw
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM

10 years ago I was in a lousy relationship and the mother of 4. Things looked very bleak for us. I was just waiting to meet the right guy. It took another 4 1/2 years....

A year ago I was in the process of moving to the house we are in now. Things were hectic but it was all good. The baby was just beginning to crawl, my daughter was graduating high school and I had hopes that my oldest son would wise up and begin to take things seriously. (nope, it didn't happen)

A year from now I imagine I will be right where I am now; in my house that needs lots of work but is built on a strong foundation of love, security and togetherness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)