Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$99 sign-up special EXTENDED, kit over $500! GemStyle Jewelry!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 92 Total Views

WOW!  What a response we have had to the half-price kit!  GemStyle decided to extend the opportunity through May!  This means that if you were considering signing up in April and just couldn't, it's not too late!  If you are wanting to build a team then sign up early and start building right away! 

GemStyle's wonderful Fast Start program is easy and will give you tons of FREE JEWELRY to add to your kit and a CASH BONUS!  In as little as 6 average parties in your first 100 days (the company average is $650) you can double your kit!  PLUS be eligible to earn additional FREE JEWELRY with any additional company consultant promotions going on during that time!

I love the quality jewelry and absolutely LOVE the LIFETIME warranty! 

MAY SIGN UP SPECIAL!

NOW is the perfect time to join GemStyle! The Starter Kit is only $99. That's 50% off the regular price of $199!

The kit includes:

• $500+ in retail value of the top selling items in our line. 
  • GemStyle fashion tote bag to carry your jewelry. 
  • A large GemStyle rolling tote bag (same as what you would use as a carry on when traveling by air) 
  • 30 catalogs. 
  • 100 invitations. 
  • 50 order forms. 
  • New Consultant Agreements. 
  • Training manual. 
  • Silver polishing cloth, & ring sizer, & binder. 
  • 6 foot heavy black linen table cloth, ink pens, including additional forms and marketing materials 
  • Plus, we provide your own personal GemStyle website at no extra cost to you.

I have had such a positive response to this company that I had to share it with everyone!  Scheduling parties has been a cinch because the jewelry is affordable and the hostesses get so much!  GemStyle also starts you off right and so that you will succeed.  I have never been so amazed at the kit items included like I am with GemStyle's.

I would like to invite you to visit my website at http://www.gemstyle.com/tracylammons and browse through the catalog, contact me if you have any questions, or join my team and get started today and save $100 off the normal kit price through May 31, 2010!

Oh I forgot to mention, there are approximately 300 active consultants!!  Ground floor with an established company, I LOVE IT!

Tracy Lammons

http://www.TracyLammons.com  (A work in progress)

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)