Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Searching for other Upper Mihchigan Moms

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:41 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 797 Total Views
Come and Join our group and tell other moms from Upper Michigan to come too!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jstanawa
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:14 PM
I am in Marquette, Mother of 4, loves to camp, meet new people, use coupons, get freebies, and most of all talking with others!
Tinamarie2356
by Group Owner on Jul. 14, 2007 at 4:26 PM
KylesMommy143
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 2:08 PM
hello my name is tracy im 22 years old im a mommy of a 1 year old im new to the up just moved here with my husband and son were from santa maria CA
jessyjo_im_mi
by on Sep. 20, 2007 at 11:57 PM
Hi everyone!
I am a UP mom of 4 and I live in Iron Mountain. I am so not looking forward to winter.
hehehe I guess thats one thing about up here, very short summer and soooooo long winter and falls.
Anyone think it will snow by Halloween?
jstanawa
by on Oct. 4, 2007 at 7:02 AM

Welcome to the newbies.  I think we just might get a little snow before Halloween here in Marquette.
atuttle
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2008 at 2:52 PM
Hey,
I am Amber, I am 23 and the mother of 3 year old twins, Damian and Antionette.  We live in Marquette.
:)
sammysmom85
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 8:08 AM
I will be moving to Chassell in about a week.  My fiance is already up there.  I am really excited but want a way to meet other moms too! 
nikki6301
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2008 at 2:10 AM
hey people

im nikki i actually am new to the UP, im originally from Chicago. i am the proud momma of nicholas who is 11 months old and i am also 6 months pregnant. i live in rapid river with my boyfriend (sons father), son nicholas and our boxer katie!
justjode
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2008 at 12:10 PM
My name is Jodi. My daughter Journey Elizabeth was born Sept 12, 2007 almost 2 months early. She is my only child. I am a single mother and we live near mqt. I am new to this site and looking for mommys to talk to, get advice from, trade stories and pictures!! Feel free to stop by and say hi!

Jodi
felicia828
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2008 at 3:48 PM
My name is Felicia and I'm 21 and excpecting my first baby in October! I live in Ishpeming, and am willing to here any advise on pregnancy!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)