Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Merry Meet

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 304 Total Views

Merry Meet, I am a mother of 2 son's and 2 grand kids. My mother taught me witch craft when I was 6 years old. Her mother taught her witch craft at the same age. Unfortunately I lost my mother this winter Feb. 2011. I am glad to be part of this group. Blessed Be!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
teresa1267
by Member on Dec. 12, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Hi, I'm sorry for your loss but feel glad she taught you what you know. I'm Teresa... Thats so awesome that it was taught at a young age. 

pixie92
by Group Owner on Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I am also sorry your post never popped up on my notices for the group. I am so glad to have you here! Feel free to post anything you wish! I am really behind on adding more things to the group because I moved to a different state and started a bakery. I am trying to adjust my time so I can be on here more adding information.

I am a mother of more then I can count but bio mother to six, step mother by marriage to three, grandma to one if we don't count all my "adopted children". I just adopted 4 new kids and a grandson! Only one lives with me the other three live a few houses away lol. You sound very blessed!

jezebel_witch
by on Mar. 22, 2015 at 10:38 PM
Merry meet to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)