Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a student or a teacher of Lightwork?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:40 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 472 Total Views
I have been both a student and a teacher for 7 years. I have much to share and look so forward to meeting with all of you Loving Souls!

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:26 PM

i am both a student and teacher - i offer reiki and general health and spiritual education classes.  i am in the glen burnie, md area and planning to offer some classes in the area this summer and again in march of 2008.  i have a reiki 2 class this august as well

i teach classes on reiki, chakras, spiritual/personal development, and natural health education (vegetarianism, using aromatherapy, herbs, and colon health)

i am a student of astrology, numerology, chakras, yoga, mediatation, reiki, crystals and stuff like that

what kind of classes do you teach?  what you do like to study
by Group Owner on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:46 PM
Greetings back :)

I too am a Reiki Healer. I am Reiki II - haven't gone Master's Level yet. I teach others about energy, manifestation, I deal a lot with skeptics and finding ways to answer their questions and then they end up scratching their heads. I will always be a student as there is so much to learn. I believe all paths lead to God and no path is wrong. But I don't tolerate judgement and ridicule cause I judge noone.

Look forward to the communication and sharing...

by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 7:37 AM
 I am just beginning my spiritual journey. So I guess that makes me student. LOL.

by New Member on Jul. 23, 2007 at 10:05 PM
A student as i have really just begun my journey and only a few months ago i realized i was a lightworker ,i know i have so much more to learn
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:55 PM

I have much to teach and know a lot but there is still always so much more to learn.....

take your time, use discenrment when reading things by different authors and
meditate, meditate, meditate

Surround yourself with the White Light EVERY DAY.

I am here for you all, always, in an way!!!

by on Jul. 27, 2008 at 9:06 AM

Im a student. But i would love have any suggestions that you have that would help me .Whats better reiki or light healing? How do they compare?

love & light

by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Welcome ALL!

Please read my post on the top of the post listings...

Reiki or Light Healing - I don't think you could say one is better then the other. All is pure love with pure healing intention from God/Universe. All comes from Love....All depends on what you like better. Reiki is Light healing in its own way.

I love Reiki, am a Reiki Healer and do self Reiki constantly. As well as sending distant Reiki to others in need.

Love to you all. Any questions - I am here !!

by New Member on Jul. 27, 2008 at 10:37 PM

I am a beginer so that would make me a student.

by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 5:09 AM

WillowSoul, my sweet sister in Light, I have been a student my whole life...even before I knew what I was learning...isn't that usually the way when we are small & navigating in innocence?  I am a teacher of Light, as well, & have been actively for nearly half my life.

Bless you, my dear, for hosting this group.  I have been in intense transition & so have not had the time to devote to this lovely sanctuary that you have created for us all to share.  I can now do my part to help make it more beautiful.

Sending you all love, all peace, & all happiness...Ceci

by Group Admin on Sep. 17, 2008 at 1:44 PM

I am a student and a practitioner of Lightwork.  I am Reiki Master and I use energy work daily on myself, my family and friends...and anyone else who needs it.  I am also a Bodyworker and incorporate my energy work into massage whenever it's requested.  Energy and body work completely transformed my life after a near-fatal car accident in 2001 and I knew I had to learn it to share with others in the hopes it would heal them as it has healed me...and continues to heal me on a daily basis.

I am constantly being brought new information by the Universe on how to expand my practice and do more for others.  Today, the Universe blessed me with becoming part of this group!  I am most definitely looking forward to chatting with other like-minded women about Lightwork and how it impacts our lives.

Have a blessed day and thanks again for forming this group, Willow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)