Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Z-trim

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:51 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 167 Total Views
Live Life Better No matter what your goals are, when it comes to eating enjoyably and managing your weight successfully, Z Trim is the solution you’ve always hoped for and now it’s finally here.

Z Trim gives you a realistic way to manage your weight without diets or exercise, and it allows you to eat the foods you love and get healthier in the process. As an ingredient, Z Trim effortlessly lowers calories from fats, sugars and carbs in baked goods, dips, dressings, sauces, spreads, meats, dairy and deserts by up to 50% without affecting the taste of foods. And Z Trim improves texture in foods making them creamier, juicier, and moister!

As a supplement, Z Trim has been proven to increase fullness, and decrease appetite leading to successful and sustainable weight management. In any form, Z Trim improves personal health by delivering non-gastric, non-bloating all-natural fiber from grains that improve bulk digestion without negative side effects.

Z Trim can help you 'Live Life Better' no matter what outcome you seek because it is not a diet and it helps you reach your goals without having to change your life in any way.

Nutrition Information
Z Trim is the new and better way to prepare delicious foods, whether in the home, or in manufactured products.
  • Z Trim has zero calories so it lowers calories by replacing fats, sugars and carbs
  • Z Trim is an all natural product made from grains grown in nature
  • Z Trim supplements our foods with much-needed dietary fiber
  • Z Trim does not cause gastrointestinal or other side effects
  • Z Trim can reduce artery clogging fats in most foods
  • Z Trim is gluten-free
Rather than telling people to make better food choices, we need to start making the foods they eat a better choice. Z Trim is an important tool you should be using today to make foods that are a better choice.

check out the website at www.ztrim.com/latonya it has worked wonders for me and I can still eat what I enjoy this just helps me make it better for me while adding fiber to my diet!!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)