Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you use nicknames?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:21 AM
  • 29 Replies

Hello Chicas =}

Do you go by your name or by nicknames?

How about your children? Do you call them by their first name or do you use nicknames for them? 

Would you prefer us to call you by your name, nickname or screen name?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesmom07
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:26 AM

No, I don't have a nick name. You can just call me by my name, Fanny :)

My dd has a few nick names, we call her Shasha ( this just developed from us calling her lots of other little names) I also call her LuLu because when she was little, she was so chubby and looked like Little Lulu, the old cartoon character, LOL!

RainyRain
by Reyna on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Do you go by your name or by nicknames? Well at work I go by Reyna but my close coworkers call me Rain or Rainy. My friends and family call me Nena or Nenita. 

How about your children? Do you call them by their first name or do you use nicknames for them? I usually call my kids by nickmaes. Alexavier usually goes by Alex, Peanut or Stinky Peanut :) and my Aiden I call him Coolie, Cootie or Cootie Gordon ;) ;)

Would you prefer us to call you by your name, nickname or screen name?  I have no prefernece Reyna, RainyRain or any of the above mentioned nicknames are A Ok with me =}

SDbabe
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:35 AM

I get called T or Tawn alot.  I call my hubby Jay sometimes instead of Jason and the little one Nevaeh goes by Via (a name she gave herself).

PRMommy86
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Do you go by your name or by nicknames? Some of my friends call me Annma or AM, but almost everyone just calls me by my name.

How about your children? Do you call them by their first name or do you use nicknames for them?  For DS I call him by his full name first and middle name, because him and DH have the same first name, that way there are no confussions as to who Im calling lol.

Would you prefer us to call you by your name, nickname or screen name? Eh it really doent matter :)

Mommy to Hector, SAHM, and proud Army Wife.

Join us on the MAMAS LATINAS  Group Mod

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM

I get called kim, kimmy, kimberley. I call my baby buggy, marisa I call her ti ti idk why lol, and manuel is manuel lol i call my hubby ruco or amorcito :P

CafeVeronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM

We call my little sister Lulu, her name is Lyanni. She looks like Lulu and is very curious like her too! Always getting into trouble! haha

Quoting sophiesmom07:

No, I don't have a nick name. You can just call me by my name, Fanny :)

My dd has a few nick names, we call her Shasha ( this just developed from us calling her lots of other little names) I also call her LuLu because when she was little, she was so chubby and looked like Little Lulu, the old cartoon character, LOL!

CafeVeronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Quoting RainyRain:

Do you go by your name or by nicknames? Well at work I go by Reyna but my close coworkers call me Rain or Rainy. My friends and family call me Nena or Nenita. 

How about your children? Do you call them by their first name or do you use nicknames for them? I usually call my kids by nickmaes. Alexavier usually goes by Alex, Peanut or Stinky Peanut :) and my Aiden I call him Coolie, Cootie or Cootie Gordon ;) ;)

Would you prefer us to call you by your name, nickname or screen name?  I have no prefernece Reyna, RainyRain or any of the above mentioned nicknames are A Ok with me =}

I love the nicknames for you sons!! Too cute!

CafeVeronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Do you go by your name or by nicknames? My family calls me Vero. My sister calls me Beronica, just to be silly!

How about your children? Do you call them by their first name or do you use nicknames for them? With my daughter, I just call her Caitlin. But, when she was a baby, we used to call her poopi-caqui, I have no idea why! LOL! My son is Julian, we call him juli-juli sometimes.

Would you prefer us to call you by your name, nickname or screen name? Any, I don't mind!

SOUTHBEACH147
by on Apr. 23, 2010 at 8:44 AM

we call my son TJ and my daughter mara or munchkin. my fam calls me arlina, lina, nena & my brothers favorite porkchop...still haven't figured that one out...lol!!!

cynprz
by Cynthia on Apr. 23, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Well my name is Cynthia but everyone usually calls me Cyn lol. For my daughter we don't really have a nickname for her. I call her gorda lol because she is the COMPLETE opposite she's more like flaca.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)