Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Negativity rubbing off on me ..:/

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2010 at 2:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ive allways beleived that if you listen to  positive music watch posative  news or are around positive ppl , you will be a positive person.... well  lately Ive been in the negative zone and Im feeling the consequences of it :/.....soooooo

Id love to know what something positive about your week lol..maybe it will rubb off on me.

by on Apr. 29, 2010 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DollofMalice
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2010 at 2:55 PM

We had a rough week last week with my baby girl being in the hospital and others things, so the kids and I made a "movie" of some of pictures from this month to remind us of all the fun things we have done together as a family, and in the background playing is our theme song we listen to daily, "Three Little Birds" by Mr. Bob Marley. That song always uplifts us, especially when my 4 year old sings it to us :-D

angie582
by Angie-México on Apr. 29, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Quoting DollofMalice:

We had a rough week last week with my baby girl being in the hospital and others things, so the kids and I made a "movie" of some of pictures from this month to remind us of all the fun things we have done together as a family, and in the background playing is our theme song we listen to daily, "Three Little Birds" by Mr. Bob Marley. That song always uplifts us, especially when my 4 year old sings it to us :-D

so sorry to hear about your baby ...but that is such a cute idea

shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on Apr. 29, 2010 at 3:01 PM
this week my daughter told me "love you mom" so many time. It always makes me smile even if she did something bad
RunNikiRun
by on Apr. 29, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Try doing a search for funny videos on YouTube.  I have a whole list of funny bloopers, contagious laughter, giggling babies and silly songs that always do the trick for me :) 

Or you could picture an adorable, chubby little toddler watching mountain-climbing on tv and then trying to rapell down the side of the dinner table :)  Mine actually did that last week!

luvmygrndhg
by Member on Apr. 29, 2010 at 6:09 PM
mz_erica03
by on Apr. 29, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Watch a funny movie like Stepbrothers!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Apr. 29, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Positive quotes??? hope this brightens ya up a bit.... or you can sing the Yo gabba gabba song lol I need to record my daughter singing it lol " Think happy thoughts happy thoughts"

sophiesmom07
by on Apr. 29, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Some of my favorite quotes

Happiness...not in another place but this place, not for another hour but this hour. ~ Walt Whitman

It is never to late to be what you might have been~ George Elliot 

This is such a cute video and great song! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN