• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dia de Las Madres...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:06 AM
  • 11 Replies

Ok Ladies so I'm curious what would you Ladies be asking for on this wonderful Mother's Day? Please post even if it's odd ...

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CHICANA88
by Sofia-Mexirican on May. 2, 2010 at 12:12 AM

TIME TO MYSELF! MAYBE A DAY AT A SPA OR HELL, I'LL SETTLE FOR A MASSAGE.. LOL.. WITH GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORK FULL-TIME, PLUS MY BABY, AND MY COMPETITIONS, I NEVER HAVE TIME TO MYSELF, OR FOR MYSELF!

LexsMami
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:21 AM

I'm not asking for anything.

smile4me2
by New Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Yeah definetly time to myself is great because like you said you're running around all the time and it's nice to get pampered too! I actually am asking for a 'kind of expensive Bento lunchbox' i know it sounds lame but i'm trying to eat healthier at work and i'm trying to eat 5 times a day and this lunchbox is awesome and it will help me out a great deal... but if i don't get anything i'll be fine with that too, your kids handmade cards/gifts are always the BEST!!!

so what else ladies?

PRMommy86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I would just simply love not having to do ANY housework, that just for one day DH would do it all!!!!! I would be SOOOO happy :)

Mommy to Hector, SAHM, and proud Army Wife.

Join us on the MAMAS LATINAS  Group Mod

sophiesmom07
by on May. 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I'm not asking for anything because I won't get anything, LOL!

Supervane
by Vane on May. 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM

I wanted new bras - I just bough some yesterday at VS, turns out I'm a 32D! TALK ABOUT MAJOR BOOBAGE! I feel like I'm hitting puberty all over again, just about 3 months ago I bought a couple of bras at VS and I was a 32C - but not any more I'm up to a D!

I also asked my husband to buy me a fitness bootcamp membership and a Planet beach membership! SO I CAN BE SEXXY

vanessa_pin16.png picture by supervane2004

eddysmommy
by Member on May. 3, 2010 at 11:41 PM

i would like a maid to come and clean my house for a year.... but that wont happen.  so all i ask for is that my sons surgery goes well this wednesday. he is only 3.

LOVES67
by Emily on May. 4, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I have everything just want to have a fun day with my husband and kids,

SabrinaL
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:09 PM
I'm not asking for anything. I never do.
Ronique1989
by Member on May. 4, 2010 at 10:20 PM

A day off to spend to myself at an all expense paid trip to the spa to be massaged all day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)