Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got a NEW CAR SEAT, but there is nothing saying it can be RF.*UPDATE*

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi mamas,

I posted this in another group, but i really need to find an answer.

I just bought the GRACO Nautilus. My problem is though, that reading through the Manual, there is no instruction on setting it up for RF.My DS is only 7 months old, and i dont want him FF until at least his 1st B-day.

Can it go RF? Or DOES IT HAVE to be FF? Does anyone on here have this car seat? and if so, do you have it RF or FF?

** Hello again, I ended up buying the evenflo triumph advance. I was going for the Myride, but it was at the same price, and the Evenflo had a few more options that i leaned towards. I also didnt return the Nautilus, my DH wants to keep it, for the other car, once we do decide to FF, which will be to probably 18 months or so**

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR ADVICE :D

The proudest Mama to my son Charles. An awesome wife, to a good Husband. A veteran, Soldier, and Sergeant in the Army.

I am loud laughin, big smiling, proud serving, always loving, good cooking, bi-lingual, L.A girl, jeans wearing, community serving, beautiful Woman. wOrd.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angie582
by Angie-México on May. 2, 2010 at 3:01 PM

By rf i assume you mean Rear face ...well I had my girls ff by 9 mo..IDK about 7 mo...can he sit up by himself...if so i might do it ff if not id ask or go to your fire house...they all install the seats properly for you ...here at my hometown its free

JessicasFirst
by New Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM

the Graco Nautilus is a Forward Facing only seat. It should not be used until at the minimum 1 year and 20 lbs I would take the nautilus back and get a Graco MyRide 65. Also check out the carseat group and they can help you .http://www.cafemom.com/group/5739

Supervane
by Vane on May. 2, 2010 at 3:30 PM

I googled your car-seat and I couldnt find anything about it Rear Facing... The only advice I can give you is to try to return it, for one that will RF. Honestly thats what I would do - no one in the world could pay me enough money to FF my  kid at 7 months. With that said I'll have to add we did extended RF until she was 18 months.

PRMommy86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Quoting JessicasFirst:

the Graco Nautilus is a Forward Facing only seat. It should not be used until at the minimum 1 year and 20 lbs I would take the nautilus back and get a Graco MyRide 65. Also check out the carseat group and they can help you .http://www.cafemom.com/group/5739

Mommy to Hector, SAHM, and proud Army Wife.

Join us on the MAMAS LATINAS  Group Mod

Supervane
by Vane on May. 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM

So glad you found one that did work

lstorres09
by New Member on May. 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM

sorry momma no idea so here is  a bump. good luck

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)