Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tequila...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM
  • 24 Replies

in Mexico I know the alcahol of choice (and mainly grown there) is Tequila..

my question is do you drink it?..and if so how?...and if not from Mexico..whats the main alcaholic drink there?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie582
by Angie-México on May. 2, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I dont consider myself a whina..lol..but I do drink...In my family when ppl visit a drink of tequila or glass of whine is in order. I dont think ive ever been drunk but tipsy yes, My favorite tequila drinks gotta be by far a straight shot..or some yummy margaruta :)

Join us on the MAMAS LATINAS  Group Mod

Supervane
by Vane on May. 2, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Tequila is my drink of choice, I love the smooth warm taste it has. When I was in Germany they dont have any there - they have flavored tequila liqour which tastes like ass! My favorie Tequila is Jimador - it doesnt import at a fair price to the U.S so I get it when I go to Mexico I have a bottle in my cabinet right now! I like it straight, or in margarita or sunrise.

I also like vodka only because it mixes so well with pretty much whatever you want!

DollofMalice
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:37 PM

I do not like Tequila and it doesn't like me. It makes me crazy violent. So my husband and I have an agreement that tequila is not allowed. I can do an occasional margarita though.

I prefer whiskey and jager, haha. I think that is the rock and roll in me though. Oh, but I like rum much better then tequila. 

PRMommy86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Bacardi [our rum from PR] thats what hell have all the way :)

Mommy to Hector, SAHM, and proud Army Wife.

Join us on the MAMAS LATINAS  Group Mod

LexsMami
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I used to drink it all the time! Don Julio is my favorite!!! I am not allowed to drink anymore thanks to my seizure medication (boo!!!!!). I liked straight up shots with lime and salt. I also like MY version of margaritas with mango, orange juice, and lime.

SDbabe
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM

My drink of choice is vodka, but unfortunately I am not allowed to drink it because it makes me really really mean.  When I go out I usually have jack and coke.  At home it's beer.  

shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on May. 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM
dont drink
GoddessJohnnie
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:50 PM

I do enjoy a good tequila and I also drink vodka.  Truthfully, I like all sorts of alcohol, but those are what I drink most.

In my cabinet right now I have Patron and from Costco I have their Kirkland brand tequila.  The Patron is for sipping, the Kirkland is for mixing in margaritas and such.  Believe it or not, the Kirkland is pretty darned good!

The Goddess Otherwise Known As Johnnie

dorky_goddess
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Yeah, I'm not allowed to drink, either, because of my medication.

LexsMami
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM

It sucks, doesn't it!!

Quoting dorky_goddess:

Yeah, I'm not allowed to drink, either, because of my medication.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)