Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you prepared to save your childs life?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:24 AM
  • 17 Replies

Do you know CPR or how to do the heimlich maneuver in case your child or someone around you may need it?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Joqui
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:50 AM

i know how to do the Heimlich maneuver but not CPR seriously need to go get a free lesson, there are numerous places to get trained at... no excuses!

nena_s
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I am first aid and cpr certified however I'm not sure if my nerves would help in a situation. It's been a while since I took the class so I most def need to retake it and go over the materials more often.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on May. 24, 2010 at 10:01 AM

I've been wanting to take a class too. I can do CPR but I just need to freshen up.

I think our mommy instincts kick in tho honestly we just do what we have to in case of emergency when it comes to our little ones...

RainyRain
by Reyna on May. 24, 2010 at 10:07 AM

I am certified and know how to do the procedures. I just hope I never get to use them, It is always so scary when is one of your loved ones.

PRMommy86
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I dont know how to do either of them. But I get so fraked out and nervous Id propablly end up doing something totally different. Once DS was chocking from some WATER he was drinking and I just turned him and started patting his back and he threw it all up lol. I do some crazy things.

SDbabe
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I got certified years ago.  Definitely need to retake the class.

SabrinaL
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Yes, I am a certified first responder.

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on May. 25, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I don't know how to do either of those, I really should think about taking a class!!

vero0108
by Member on May. 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM

yes, but i got certified long time ago and to be sure a refresh would be just what i need.

DixieFlower
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM

I am also :) I also get recertified every two years.

Quoting SabrinaL:

Yes, I am a certified first responder.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)