Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for Monday

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM
  • 12 Replies

What fear would you like to conquer?

babies

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on May. 24, 2010 at 10:02 AM

The fear of heights!! I want to go skydiving =)

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on May. 24, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I've always wanted to do skydiving..

Shesh I think and think... the only fear I have are spiders but not so much cause I just kill the lil suckers..

RainyRain
by Reyna on May. 24, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Fear of snakes, I can't even see them on pictures :S

PRMommy86
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Ummm I guess claustrophobia. Im get all freaked out if Im in a small closed space, Im afraid I wont be abke to get out. Even at the malls when theyre verrry packed I just get anxious and sweaty but thats cause I just cant stand it lol.

sophiesmom07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I have a few... Learning to drive! I hate being stuck in the house all week because I can't drive!  At this point, I don't know if I ever will.

Being able to speak in public...oh it was the worst when I had to do it at work!

Being able to swim...

cynprz
by Cynthia on May. 24, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I have a few... Learning to drive! I hate being stuck in the house all week because I can't drive!  At this point, I don't know if I ever will.

Being able to speak in public...oh it was the worst when I had to do it at work!

Being able to swim...

This is my fear too, I hated speech class with a passion!

mamita29
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:13 PM

The driving and swimming are my two also! I've had bad water incidents when I was a kid so the water scares the crap out of me!!

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Being able to swim...

CHICANA88
by Sofia-Mexirican on May. 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I'VE GONE SKYDIVING!! IT'S FUCKIN' AWESOME!!! THERE'S NO FEELING QUITE LIKE IT! PLUS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DIVE OVER A BEACH! IT'S AMAZING!

I WANNA CONQUER MY FEAR OF SPIDERS.. I HATE THEM! AND FROGS, AND ROACHES! EWWW! SNAKES I CAN HANDLE.. BUT BUGS... UGH...

jennmlee
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:28 AM

A fear that I would like to conquer would be sleeping in my own bed again. A week ago, at 6 30 am a roach was running up my arm!!!!! So since then I've been sleeping in the living room lol, even though my house has been sprayed inside and out from the pest control. I'm still nervous!

Shabaam_CFC
by Member on May. 25, 2010 at 1:13 AM

I think my fear of big bodies of water is something I would LOVE to conquer. I like looking at them..but wont dare step in one. Makes me nervous just typin it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)