Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you addicted?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM
  • 10 Replies

Are you addicted to your cellphone?? LOL! Do you have to take it everywhere you go?

While my hubby was deployed, I had my phone on me at all times. Once he got back, I noticed I still used to carry around, it became a habit! Now I am challenging myself to keep it at home, especially when we go out as a family. Hubby brings his but hardly anyone calls him on it so we don't even use that.

Have you ever left your cellphone at home? Do you think you could?

on phone

Cafe Verónica

JOIN ME IN
MAMAS LATINAS

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:23 AM

It has to go with me everywhere!

Hi my name is Ana and I'm addicted to my cell phoneon phone

lol  and it's not even to talk with but to text when im sitting in a appointment or to see whats new on fb or cm..

But if I do leave the house without it I start to think omg what if I get a flat tire or god forbid and accident how will I get a hold of my road side assistance, hubby, etc..

PRMommy86
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Yeah every time hubby is deployed im glued to the cell lol. But when he's home its just what ever if Im at the house. But to leave it at home, Id go crazy lol! I dont talk a lot but I do text a looooot lol!! But I have left it by accident once or twice and I was worrying if someone called about something impt haha!!

SDbabe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:29 AM

If I leave the house it goes with me.  I always feel like something is going to happen and I won't have a phone to call anyone, or what if one of my kids get sick at school..... how is the school going to get a hold of me?  Once I get home my cell usually stays in my purse unless I'm charging it.

cynprz
by Cynthia on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM

When I leave my cell phone at home I am devastated lmao. I usually text through out the day, check my Facebook etc. Plus the only time my Hubby gets phone calls on his cell phone is when I forget mine at home and people are calling me haha, it's usually my mom though.

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Quoting cynprz:

When I leave my cell phone at home I am devastated lmao. I usually text through out the day, check my Facebook etc. Plus the only time my Hubby gets phone calls on his cell phone is when I forget mine at home and people are calling me haha, it's usually my mom though.

Haha!! Same here!!

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:01 PM

En los tiempos de ante, uno esperaba para lleguar a la casa para hablar con alguien. Tambien se usaba mucho los pay phones, have you seen any around lately?? LOL!!

Ahora, todos nos podemos comunicar mas rapido, I do like that type of change! =)

Do you like my spanglish?? jajaja!

Cafe Verónica

JOIN ME IN
MAMAS LATINAS

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:05 PM

If I don't have it with me I feel naked. I call it my life source.

Supervane
by Vane on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM

A little bit but not to much

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Quoting krise:

If I don't have it with me I feel naked. I call it my life source.

laughing

Habichuela
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM

my phone stays in my bra at all times.. im not addicted to it but i like to be able to make a call or text messg when i need to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)