Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun while Broke

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

What do you do for fun when you're broke? 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
angie582
by Angie-México on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:02 PM

the park! I love it Im concidermyself to be a very frugal mom..so if it's nice it's park time...water balloons, kite flying, playing ball, picnic or BBQ...if its cold I do "movie night" we get either a home movie or a movie from our little collection and I pop popcorn :) or I have tons of crafts stuff at home (im a very crafty perso) a puzzle or board game or we play either lotteria, bingo, or cards for $$ ther's never a dull moment at home w/ or w/ out $$ :)

Habichuela
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:10 PM

im pretty creative and my kids enjoy this about me.. i can find a way to have fun wether its inside or outside of the house with no money,

just last week it was raining and the kids were mad that they couldnt go to the pool and my hubby told them no tv since he was made they deleted his law and order shows lol.. so i took the mattress off the bunk bed and slanted it over the sofa in our living room and made a slide for the kids.. OMG my kids loved this soo much, they are ages 9, 8 and 16 months old.. even my poodle loved it.. Kids laughed at my big ol butt trying to slide down and i instead made the mattress colapse lol.. they did this for hours.. and when the sun came back out they chose to stay inside instead of go out. and they asked mommy can we do that again tomoro lol

PRMommy86
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Just the park. I am not creative at all so its either stay at home and watch movies and color or off to the park.

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Video Games!!!

Park, pool at my MIL's, dollar theater.

SDbabe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Same here.  The park, pool and movies are my answers.

Quoting PRMommy86:

Just the park. I am not creative at all so its either stay at home and watch movies and color or off to the park.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Nintendo wii, park , beach or just chill in my back yard and let the kids play while we listen to music on the radio..

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:13 AM

We usually go the park, Barnes & Noble for reading time, the lake, etc.

There is not that much to do here, except window shop! LOL!

Dee, that sounds like fun!!

cynprz
by Cynthia on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I like to go to my moms house lol, we also take my daughter to the park she loves it.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:56 PM

absolutely nothing lol just kidding just make the best with what we have and play outdoors or go to the park.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)