Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Resteraunt experience

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

What's been your worst experience at a restaurant?

What has been your best experience ?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angie582
by Angie-México on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:11 PM

well I gotta say the worst was last year, a waiter wouldn't wait on us and was being really nice the the white costumers.. he kept ignoring us and rolling his eyes at us (it was at a really nice restaurant and we went w/ another couple , we were celebrating their anniversary) so my hubby got pissed and stood up..pulled the guy by the tie and asked to spak to the manager..the guy ran lol..and when the manager got there it turned out HE was hispanic LOL...so he was pissed to and the waiter got sent home....but that also turned out to be the best experience cuz the dinner was on the house , we got some really nice deseret and wine and a credit card looking thing to come again ;)

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I haven't really had bad experiences.

I had a really nice waiter one time in Red Lobster though!! We always look for him when we go back but haven't seen him lately.

Cafe Verónica

JOIN ME IN
MAMAS LATINAS

cynprz
by Cynthia on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:07 PM

I've never had bad ones or good ones haha. They all pretty much average themselves out!

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Havent really had one except for not getting what I ordered.

sophiesmom07
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 10:37 PM

When I was around 20, I was in Manhattan with a boy friend. Not thinking, we walked into a fancy resturant and they told us it was closed, (it wasn't ) they just didn't want to serve us. I felt horrible and I never forgot it. 

Best=  I don't know, as long as the food is good , I'm happy! ,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)