Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a crush... ITS OVER

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

LoL don't worry ladies I know I'm married - its totally platonic!

There is this guy at work his name is Omar... He is so damn HOT! I know I know I'm just looking.... HA HA HA! He is not even my type I'm into white guys who are tall and built like my hubby... This one is opposite he is dark brown Mexican and about my height. We were on the phone today and he has an awesome voice - said he is a singer in his spare time totally made me melt...!!!

I thought I was to old and way to married for this kind of silly crush! Feel free to laugh at me =)

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie582
by Angie-México on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:11 PM

LOL..girl..I have a crush on our landlord..lol.he looks like the guy from superman..the friend who turns out to be the green guy..I can't remember his name... and he is sooo not my type either but what a hottie he is...I blush when I have to talk to him and get all giggly..I told hubby and everytime we have to pay rent or talk to the guy he sais" vamos a ver a tu novio" LOL "try not to faint" LMBO

Habichuela
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:44 PM

rolling on floor
this is sooo funny hahahaha.. i get crushes often too.. its natural.. enjoy it, i know i always do.. sometimes it helps me to remember why im married to my hubby and gets me in a better mood.. i even tell my hubby if i think a guy looks hot and he thinks its funny .. he notices sum neighborhs or men who look at me and he makes jokes at me later on like oh yea dee i seen him looking at you.. next time drop something on the floor and lets see if the neighbor stares at ya ass.. my hubby encourages this bull crap lol

brujachavez
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM

That's funny! Well it's just a crush. I get crushes too but i'm not married, (i have a bf though) I think it's cute that it made you melt...doesnt it feel like a little girl? atleast to me it does.  :o)

Supervane
by Vane on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:01 AM

I seriously felt like I was 14 all over again. I had my 1st real person crush at that age... My crush like feelings had been oppressed for a very long time until today =) LOL!

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Too funny!! LOL!!

GueraChicana718
by Morgan-Mexico on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:54 AM

yes girl I feel you... thankfully at the moment I just crush on my novela stars haha

I just found out one of my best friends from HS/College is getting married, and I've been in love with him for years, I feel like Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's Wedding, only in a committed relationship with 2 kids LOL 

In the end it's just a crush. My hubbie's in love with Paulina Rubio and his mouth drops open every time he sees her (EW). lol

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:44 AM

lol girl I get crushes too especially on tv actors and I tell my husband con suspiro ay va mi next hubby lol

He don't get jealous hes always had a crush on Alejandra Guzman lol they are the same age.. and he has a crush on Paulina Rubio pffttt whateva!

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:58 PM

thats funny I bet he gives u goose bumps lol

Supervane
by Vane on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Sure does.... and this deep feeling in my chest! HA HA HA - the more I think about it the more ridiculous it is... LoL... I think he secretly likes me to because he always stares at my lips when we talk... unfortunately for me - he doesnt work in the same plant as I do he works at our sister plant in Mexico ::::sniff sniff::: =(   He only visits our plant periodically, he is our remote IT support - so something tells me my department is gonna be having ALOT of IT problem reports!

Stupid office crush making me feel foolish!

Quoting kgmmw:

thats funny I bet he gives u goose bumps lol

GoddessJohnnie
by Member on Jun. 5, 2010 at 10:42 PM

I have a crush on one of the teacher's I work with!  His name is Stewart.  He is funny as hell and has beautiful blue eyes and has all the best stories.  (He used to be in the Navy when he was young and tells me all the stupid things he did as a kid lol)

Of course the crush is totally platonic too.  I am happily married for almost 19 years now, but Stewart is like the perfect guy-friend to have coffee with at work.  We talk all the time about whatever and I just love his laugh.  Last week he was wearing jeans to work and toward the end of the day I asked if I could tell him something without his being offended, so he said sure. I said "I really think you need to know  - those jeans make you look like you have no ass."   He laughed so hard he spit his Diet Pepsi out! 

Nothing will ever come of the crush, but it's just so much fun to talk and make him laugh.  And look at him! 

wink

The Goddess Otherwise Known As Johnnie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)