Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for Sunday

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 16 Replies
With 4th of July just a week away, do you have any plans for that day or weekend?
Do you make a trip to see a firework show?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habichuela
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Hmmm no plans.. in the summer it rains alot in Florida past years it rained the Hardest on 4th of july.. so I dont waste my time anymore. I may watch the fireworks at Disney on tv though.. just gotta find out what channel

SDbabe
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM

No plans.

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:32 AM

We normally go somewhere for the show, but it changes every year. We usually go with JJ's brother and his fam. So we will see. I would like to go to the capital this year.

PRMommy86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Well the 3rd we'll be driving up to Houston to drop off our niece at the airport. But I will not be going to the 4th of july festival on post. Last year it was soooooooo hot that I almost fainted from the heat and it got to me really bad. So I dont want to risk my son or myself its just way too hot in TX to be outside. If we do go we'll just go around 8 and wait a lil for the fireworks thats it.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

When I lived in Houston I would park on the I45 I think thats the freeway lol its been a while on the bridge.You get a good view of downtown.

Quoting PRMommy86:

Well the 3rd we'll be driving up to Houston to drop off our niece at the airport. But I will not be going to the 4th of july festival on post. Last year it was soooooooo hot that I almost fainted from the heat and it got to me really bad. So I dont want to risk my son or myself its just way too hot in TX to be outside. If we do go we'll just go around 8 and wait a lil for the fireworks thats it.

Lorelei_momof2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Not sure what we are going to be doing hubby gots to work. But we might be seeing the local firework show at the lake.

SkeDah628
by Sandra on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Lol not sure what were doing yet. Going to see the firework show at our local park since its a block away :) very excited bc Sophie loves fireworks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOfOneGurl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:19 PM

We have a firework show here in town that we watch every year and we normally go over to hubbys cousins house and BBQ, do some of our own fireworks, & hangout. Im sure we will be doing that again.

Mireya926
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Do not know yet. To early to know.

Joqui
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM

nop no plans... wish we did though!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)