Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hubby ran over my toe!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was putting sun block on my girls while they were in the car and hubby didn't see me and litterally ran over my big toe :( and odly it didnt hurt it burned :( OUCH..well all he could say is i didn't see you..and then he busted out laughing..I was soo mad but then I realized I didn't die and it was hella funny lol.. ugh pinche viejo LOL

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RainyRain
by Reyna on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM
OMG how scary =s Glad to hear that you are ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Oh no!!! Mi abuela did that to me also but she ran over my whole foot! LOL!!!

Joqui
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:43 PM

jajajajaja aww mama.. hope your toe is ok??

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Ohhhhhh nooooooo
Did it bruise?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PRMommy86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Awwwww hahaha!! Glad ur ok and ur toe is still attached lol.

angie582
by Angie-México on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM

omg vero that must have hurt.. & im fine It's just all bruised today. And YES Im milking it for all it's worth lol

patsy947
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:43 PM

one day, my daughter had taken me to the market , when we got out I put my groceries in her van, behind the passenger seat, well I got home and opened the door to grab my bag of groceries and noticed that some of the items had fallen out of the bag, so I reached out to pack them back in the bag when suddenly my daughter took her foot off the break and the van went forward a little while half my body was still in the van, anyways, the movement of the van , liffted me out of the van and dropped me on the ground to my knees and my knees were all scraped and bruised, I got so scared and my daughter just screamed "MOM!!" . and she froze from shock. I will never forget that one.

Alejandra10
by Alejandra-Mexican on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM

omg i really hope it gets better fast i can imagine how much it hurts to walk on it. i would be so mad to lol but i think thats something my hubby would do to just say he didnt see me and then laughed lol but yeah i hope you feel better and next time make sure youannounce 2 your hubby your near the car just to make sure it doesnt happen again

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM

lol Poor thing, I'm sorry...

angie582
by Angie-México on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Quoting patsy947:

one day, my daughter had taken me to the market , when we got out I put my groceries in her van, behind the passenger seat, well I got home and opened the door to grab my bag of groceries and noticed that some of the items had fallen out of the bag, so I reached out to pack them back in the bag when suddenly my daughter took her foot off the break and the van went forward a little while half my body was still in the van, anyways, the movement of the van , liffted me out of the van and dropped me on the ground to my knees and my knees were all scraped and bruised, I got so scared and my daughter just screamed "MOM!!" . and she froze from shock. I will never forget that one.

OMG I did that to my mom once...she was picking up some dog toys that fell and I didn't see her...I freaked out..my mom was just laughing in the floor and said" no you have to come w/ me" (she had been trying to convince me to go to this church thing I really didn't want to go to...& yeah I went I felt sooo bad)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)