Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Que creen? What do you think?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM
  • 31 Replies

I see a lot of people lately saying that people that live here shouldn't talk Spanish and that they should learn English. They also complain because when they call somewhere, Spanish-speaking people have the option of pressing #2. How hard is it for a non-Spanish speaking person to press #1? Does it really drive them that nuts? LOL!

I guess it irritates me a little that they don't take the time out to think that even if you speak Spanish, you could speak other languages too. Since when is knowing more than one language a disadvantage?

It makes me want to speak Spanish everywhere I go just to irk those ignorant people that don't see things outside of the box.

shrugging

Cafe Verónica

JOIN ME IN
MAMAS LATINAS

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PRMommy86
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I feel the same way! And when Im talking Spanish and they look at me like ugh, I ask them in English if there's a problem and no one every dares to say a thing? Why talk so much crap, I say there just jealous that the only language they know and will ever know is just English and we just kick ass LOL!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:38 AM
I think those people just want to bitch and complain about something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Honestly, those jealous English-only speaking people need to press 1 for English and shut their pie hole.  As a people, we've been here a lot longer than they have (500+ years), and have had to put up with quite a lot just to provide a better life for our families -- they just need to deal.

SDbabe
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:07 AM

I agree.  

Quoting ana326:

I think those people just want to bitch and complain about something.

brujachavez
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I think those people have nothing better to do but complain. they're stupid!!

SkeDah628
by Sandra on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Yup!

Quoting brujachavez:

I think those people have nothing better to do but complain. they're stupid!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:48 PM
That ircks me too =s
Some people can never get pleased.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie582
by Angie-México on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:32 PM

I don't understand why they want to make it such a big deal..it's not like they have to wait long...like english is allways #1 in any place you call...and then other languages..and when you call 911 they allways answer in english..so no one will DIE from not speaking spanish lol .....ALHOUGH..I do think that if you fought so hard to be here and truely love this country it's not gonna kill you to learn to speak english

Marss
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:38 PM
I speak Spanglish!!!! Les gusten Oh NO!!!!! No one complains bout them Chinese ladies at Nail place....pero con nostros se hacen Los ofendidos....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM

they need to cogerlo con take it easy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)