Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dress up...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:34 PM
  • 22 Replies

do any of you ladies dress up..or find an occasion or time to get all dolled up?..if not why? and if so what occasions do you dress up for and what do you consider dressing up?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie582
by Angie-México on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:37 PM

I've been try a lot harder to better my apperiance..like on a daily basis I've been doing my hair (since it's a lot longer now) mascara, NO MORE sweats...and lip gloss. for going out to eat or just a simple outing I try a bit harder so I do the curling of the hair and cover up along w/ nicer clothes and for going out w/ the ladies or w/ the fam bam I've been sporting my heels again ( I used to allways have heels on and I've been trying to use em more again)

angie582
by Angie-México on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:37 PM

..It just make me feel better :) and heel make me feel way sexy sexy

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM

A mnth or so ago we had a party for the News Times we got all dressed up for that, we do for concerts too.

SDbabe
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:55 PM

I really only dress up when I go out.  School days I try to at least look presentable.

PRMommy86
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I want to do so but then I feel like I look like a full geeting all dressed up just to go to any place. The only time I get dressed up is if were going out like a club or something. If not then I just go regular, capris, nice blouse, and sandals. Do my hair and put on a lilttle bit of makeup nothing else.

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I try dressing up on weekends since it's our only time to go out. I also dress up whenever hubby is coming back from training/deployment, I always like for him to see me pretty ;-)

miamimom129
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:49 PM
When I'm home with the kids I just do my usual tshirt n leggings or shorts. I try my best to keep my hair done n at least wear lip gloss since my lips tend to dry up in the miami heat. To go run errands I love wearing maxi dresses n for date nite or gurls nite out I get all dolled up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I always dress up on the weekends, hair, makeup... Hey, I really only leave the house on the weekends so why not?  Of course if I have a wedding or something special than I really dress up...

sophiesmom07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Quoting angie582:

..It just make me feel better :) and heel make me feel way sexy sexy

It makes me feel better too, even less tired and more productive! When I'm home, I just wear shorts and a tank , but it still beats sitting around in my Pjs! oit scles

ana615
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:12 PM

If I'm at home then I just wear something comfortable if I go out to run errands I always try to look presentable.If were going out to a party or night on the town then I will dress up high heels and all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)