Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some creep is FB - about my kid!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:01 PM
  • 34 Replies

Some asshole of a creep is Facebooking me about my kid! I can't freeking believe it! My page is even private and so are my pics! The only pic of my kid you can see is in the Icon with me in it! Messaging is below. Its really weird and now I dont know what to reply...

Tell me if you think this is creepy:

Emon Sikder July 11 at 4:43pm Report
Hello dear i like you and ur sweet baby, i want to make a good relation with your & family.really i like ur baby please answer me.
 
 Vanessa  July 11 at 9:54pm  What?!?!?
 
Emon Sikder July 12 at 7:00pm Report
Dear,please don't mind.i like your baby.she is really sweet,so i want to make friendship with your chield,,,,,,,Thanks
 
  Vanessa July 12 at 7:16pm
She's to young for online friendships - sorry check back in about 10 years
 
Emon Sikder July 12 at 7:29pm Report
Sorry,i can't find another baby because i like ur baby as my friend, i know she's dose not possible writ to me any think, but i will waiting for her more years, ( up to young) than she will answer me, i request you for sent me message about her news,please may i know her good name?,hope to you will answer me.
 
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peace1234
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Oh wow, that is weird.  I am not sure what you can do about it since I tried facebook for about 3 days and hated it, therefore I have no experience with it, but always follow your instinct.  Do whatever you need to do to protect your child.  What a weirdo.  Are you sure it is not a prank or someone you know? 

Supervane
by Vane on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:09 PM

l the name is foreign so it could be a prank from one of my DH's Norwegean or German buddies. But honestly its really weird. I would put chance of prank at about 10% - and chance of creep 90%

Quoting peace1234:

Oh wow, that is weird.  I am not sure what you can do about it since I tried facebook for about 3 days and hated it, therefore I have no experience with it, but always follow your instinct.  Do whatever you need to do to protect your child.  What a weirdo.  Are you sure it is not a prank or someone you know? 


ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:22 PM
Hit report, block and thats it...why even waste your time replying to a weirdo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:32 PM

cuz I dont  want him to create more profiles and keep on messaging me I rather end it on my terms. And make the message clear enough that I DO NOT AND NEITHER DOES MY CHILD want to be friends with him.

Quoting ana326:

Hit report, block and thats it...why even waste your time replying to a weirdo.


ely209
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:47 PM

that is creepy i know the feeling i had a 40 or 44 year old man trying to add me on facebook i kept denying him and he kept adding i just said if u don't quit i will call police and tell them a pedophile is after my kid  then he quit and he called me antisocial and said u should go to hell i said whatever i blocked him

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Que asco!

MumsTheWord571
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:11 AM

block her.

MAMA-BEAR317
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:37 AM

You can Block that person and also you can change your screen name like add and extra Number or letter so that person can't see you anymore. Report them as well.

redhead-bedhead
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:40 AM

omg here is one of his comments on another picture

comment


krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM

 

Quoting ana326:

Hit report, block and thats it...why even waste your time replying to a weirdo.

 this!!! Crazies don't have limits or regard for the law or ppl! Keep a good eye if he does another profile or what not... The more you talk to him the more your feeding his need!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)