Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TIRED OF NOT HAVING A LIFE!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:15 PM
  • 15 Replies

NEW TO THE GROUP JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAD ANY IDEAS FOR A BORED OUTTA HER MIND MOMMY LIKE ME?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Welcome to the club girl... i know how it is i have 4 kids and never feel like i have time to myself. I also don't have a life. I think maybe you should plan a night out once a month with some of your girlfriends and vent about everything thats going on. I used to do this when i ,ived in Chicago , but now i'm in ATX and don't know anybody here so i'm in the same boat as you :). 

PRMommy86
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I can completely undertsnad you. I have a 4 yr old and no life lol! What I TRY to do is at least once a few months me and my husband go out to the movies or something, anything. And when Im home I just read, do crafts like jewelry making and crochet. anything to keep my mind occupied.

Habichuela
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:28 AM
I have 4 kids and I hardly eva go out or have breaks. I have found enjoyment with learning new languages online for free, starting my own blog now and soon will share link with everyone once I've hooked my page up and have been reading self help books. I've learned to appreciate my alone time n found ways to be productive while bored but I too need a girls night out wit sum drinks. What kinda stuff r u into n what have u done or are wanting to experience ? R u married ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby_smilez
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:12 AM

THANX LADIES IT HELP[S KNOWING IM NOT ALONE :) I AM MARRIED AND I WISH I COULD PICK UP A HOBBY BUT MY 11 MO OLD WONT CUT ME ANY SLACK AND I AM PULLN MY HAIR OUT!!! SO TO SPEAK WISH I COULD HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT OUT BUT SAD TO SAY I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY GIRLFRIENDS :(

PRMommy86
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I getcha. We moved here about 1 yr 1/2 and I have ZERO friends. I met up once with 2 girls from Cafemom but that was it. So I know how it feels to not have anyone around to get a break.

mmaddee1984
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Hi. I felt just like you . I took a liking to creating new hobbies . I startes dieting , excersizing infront of the tv and reading books on how to better my Self . It has helped me so much . These are a few books i suggest class with the countess by louanne. De lesseps. Its a wonderful book that focuses on how to be naturally positive and confident. Also i have a child w autism i read alot of books w stories related to the condition. Take a moment & focus on you. Your nails, your hair. Ect best of luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:22 PM

We have a few things in my town that I keep track of. A little town in Glendale that is filled with older homes and antique shops that has events all year long. I do alot of that, check out concerts. See what's going on downtown.

ely209
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:45 PM

who u telling u not alone lol i have a newborn and a 2yr old so i dont go out at all y nunka salia cuando no tenia hija so what i do is just read or sit in the porch

sophiesmom07
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Welcome to the group! This site has been very helpful with boredom. Join some groups that appeal to you. Hope you feel a little less bored now! welcome to cafemom

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:25 PM
Join a local meet up group of moms with children the same age as yours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)