Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Pregnancy: What are your symptoms?

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:07 PM
  • 21 Replies

Please post all pregnancy related topics / comments in this forum!

What are your symptoms?  I have had no morning sickness with this pregnancy. I have been having an itchy stomach lately though. I feel tired sometimes , but feel pretty good overall.

by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:43 PM

The symptoms with my pregnancies were totally different:

With DS, I couldn't stand the smell of: coffee (DH had to brew coffee in the backyard), bacon, or tuna.  Mind you, I had no problem eating any of those things, I just could be around when they were being prepared.  I absolutely had to have "Claussen's Kosher Dill Pickles."  Yes, I know, not very original, but it's what I wanted.  And woe unto my husband if he showed up with anything else other than "Claussen's Kosher Dill Pickles."

With  DD, I couldn't stand the smell of greasy fried foods.  Even if it were freshly made, it would smell rancid to me.

I was tired for both pregnancies.  Luckily I worked nights, so I napped during the day.

sophiesmom07
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Quoting dahlimamma:

The symptoms with my pregnancies were totally different:

With DS, I couldn't stand the smell of: coffee (DH had to brew coffee in the backyard), bacon, or tuna.  Mind you, I had no problem eating any of those things, I just could be around when they were being prepared.  I absolutely had to have "Claussen's Kosher Dill Pickles."  Yes, I know, not very original, but it's what I wanted.  And woe unto my husband if he showed up with anything else other than "Claussen's Kosher Dill Pickles."

With  DD, I couldn't stand the smell of greasy fried foods.  Even if it were freshly made, it would smell rancid to me.

I was tired for both pregnancies.  Luckily I worked nights, so I napped during the day.

I am repulsed by the smell of eggs as well as chicken.  Bleh!!!

mami323
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Is constipation and frequent urination early signs ? i am 3 days late and not preventing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniL05
by Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 10:48 PM

I had morning sickness horribly with this one just like last time. I don't vomit although I wish I could, I just feel like I need to constantly. :( I also lost weight at first just like last time. I'm 18 weeks now though so things have tapered off. I'm still a pound below starting weight as of my last appointment. Right now it's 103 degrees here so other than being overly hot and tired I'm actually feeling pretty good! I still can't eat much at a time but I can eat at least! Oh and my breasts have grown 2 cup sizes and have finally stopped hurting so I'm loving that! I'm normally an A cup. :P

sophiesmom07
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Quoting JenniL05:

I had morning sickness horribly with this one just like last time. I don't vomit although I wish I could, I just feel like I need to constantly. :(

That's exactly what I felt my last pregnancy. Nausea all day long. It was the worst! This is why I am assuming that I'm having a  boy, they say nausea a nd morning sickness means girl, no morning sickness means boy... 

JenniL05
by Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting JenniL05:

I had morning sickness horribly with this one just like last time. I don't vomit although I wish I could, I just feel like I need to constantly. :(

That's exactly what I felt my last pregnancy. Nausea all day long. It was the worst! This is why I am assuming that I'm having a  boy, they say nausea a nd morning sickness means girl, no morning sickness means boy... 

See that's what I heard too but I'm having my 2nd boy. :D My mom was only sick with my brother though and not with the 3 of us girls so I guess we're just odd!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 9, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Well I'm 31 weeks and I've developed a rash on my stomach where some new strech marks have appeared YUCK! Well I have the rash its red and little bumps it travels up between my breasts and into my neck I also have it on top of my breasts. It itches sooo damn bad ughh. So I've looked online and it looks like its PUPP

So yeah this blows. I have an appt on Thursday I'll let my doc know and see my rash I hope he can give me something for it. :(

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Aug. 9, 2010 at 11:33 PM

With Aloria I had hardly any symptoms. We were trying to I was taking test. I puked once and we were in Mexico at the time. it could have been something I ate.

Josiah's was horrible. I puked all the time. We were not trying, just whatever happens train of thought.. I told JJ either take me to the er or get me a test... He got me a test. lol. I had nasty charlie horses too, and painful sides and back. I was dog tired all the time. When I came home from work I would pass out on the couch tell JJ woke me up to eat dinner. He was a huge help with Josiah.

krystel.justice
by Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:38 AM

This pregnancy has been a lot harder than my first, which is crazy because with my first I was working overtime at a fast food joint, and now I am a stay at home mom! Anyway, with this pregnancy I have had a lot of morning sickness (still puke sometimes), and I was ridiculously sleepy and very moody for a while. Now my biggest problem is trapped gas. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
salviniata23
by Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM
I was always tired during my pregnancy...I really never vomited but I always felt the need to...my stomach didn't get itchy till my 8th month...no food made me feel bad I loved it all especially chocolate and beef lol yummy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN