Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Dinner shows

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2010 at 7:49 PM
  • 9 Replies
Have u and ya fam ever been to a dinner show ? If so how was it ? If not is there a particular show u would like to see ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 14, 2010 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
RainyRain
by Reyna on Aug. 14, 2010 at 8:08 PM
I went to King Henry's in Florida and I loved it, it was a bit pricey but worth every penny. I haven't gone to Medieval Times yet but hopefully we go for my birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDbabe
by on Aug. 14, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Medieval Times is awesome, we've gone a couple of times.  Hubby and I also went to one in San Diego for my bday a couple of years ago, they had spanish dancers during the dinner.

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Right now I think the kids are still a bit young for dinner shows

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 14, 2010 at 10:36 PM

nope.. 

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Aug. 15, 2010 at 12:29 AM

we did something like that in Vegas, was really awesome! The food was great aswell. Best tomato soup I have ever had.

Quoting SDbabe:

Medieval Times is awesome, we've gone a couple of times.  Hubby and I also went to one in San Diego for my bday a couple of years ago, they had spanish dancers during the dinner.

Habichuela
by on Aug. 15, 2010 at 12:33 PM

In my teen years I went to a Medieval show in New Jersey it was cool.. Last year went to a Polynesian dinner show at SeaWorld Orlando that was really cool.. watching all them fine azz Big Buff men with rings of fire.. If it wasnt for the kids being with me I would have went back stage lol.. I really wanna go to one of those Mystery dinner shows.. Gotta plan for it though these dinner shows are pricey

Supervane
by Vane on Aug. 15, 2010 at 11:57 PM

I took part in a Mystery Murder dinner show once for a girlfriends bday  - the food has hard to enjoy because of all the intertacion that was required, it was super fun though!

I've bee to a couple of Pirate & Midevil dinner shows.

dperez
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:42 AM
My husband took me to a dinner show for my birthday a few years back & we also went to a Polynesian one. It was pretty good & entertaining
sophiesmom07
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 10:02 PM

No, I've been curious to go to Medieval Times, but from  I've heard, I wouldn't like anything on the menu.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN