Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

tila tequila attacked on stage...video incl..18yrs+ please

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 12:27 AM
  • 11 Replies

the video is kin fo x rated so please 18yrs or older. It's sad she was performing for an ICP concert or something like that and as she got on stage they started throwing rocks, pooh, and bottles. thing is she's not good at all and then she takes off her top in an attempt to win over the crown..um doesn't work and she keeps going...

by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MoMandGrandMaX2
by Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 12:48 AM

WOW, so sad.

Supervane
by Vane on Aug. 16, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Isnt that what's to be expected at those type of concerts though?!?!?

I read another article where she said they threw poop from the porta pottys at her - DISGUISTING!!!

Supervane
by Vane on Aug. 16, 2010 at 12:55 AM

here is more info:

Tila Tequila Attacked at Rowdy Concert

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814_tila_tequila_launch_ex

According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings. 

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "
I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 16, 2010 at 6:10 AM
Gross....stupid woman for feeling that if she took of her top it would make it better. I never liked her..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habichuela
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 8:27 AM

dayummm its messed up but i found myself laughing a few times.. smh i have heard of her but didnt know she rapped.

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 8:56 AM

She is soooooooo sad and stupid

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Aug. 16, 2010 at 9:13 AM

This, she's a moron.

Quoting ana326:

Gross....stupid woman for feeling that if she took of her top it would make it better. I never liked her..

PRMommy86
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 10:41 AM

1st off those kind of things are actually normal at those kind of concerts. 2nd she's the dumbass that stayed on stage, I would have gotten off as soon as the 1st bottle was thrown. 3rd she can't sing and is just another skank in society that go along there "career" by the looks and showing EVERYTHING lol. I was actyally laughing. I read yesterday that they even thrw crap at her lol.

sophiesmom07
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM

She's crazy. I would never perfiorm at this kind of concert. She could perform with Britney Spears, but Insane Clown Posse, I don't think so!

Joqui
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:11 AM

so... I had no idea she was a rapper... wth?? uhhh... she sucks... she needs to stick to her reality shows...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN