Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Soccer!

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

Signed Josiah up for soccer on Sat! He's so happy. He's been wanting to get back into it for a while now. JJ sort of signed up to coach, if they need one they will call him. so he's on stand-by. lol. He starts sometime in Sept. I can't wait to take pic and meet the team. I've really been wanting to connect more with other moms... I'm just not like that. I'm reaching outside my box.

by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SDbabe
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Yay for you and Josiah!  

Habichuela
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:07 PM

sounds like fun.. its good to come out the box sometimes you may also wind up liking the sport and the other moms

SkeDah628
by Sandra on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:24 PM
Yay for both of you :)) I can't wait for Sophie to reach that age so I can sign her up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Ditto ;)
Congrats to the both of you.

Quoting Habichuela:

sounds like fun.. its good to come out the box sometimes you may also wind up liking the sport and the other moms

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaL
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Yay.  My son has been playing soccer for a few years now.  This year he is playing on an in house team (anyone can play)  AND a County Select team (invitation only).  I am coachin the in house team for the 2nd year in a row.  It keeps me busy that is for sure.  My 3 year old girl will be playing for the first time this year also.  My 5 month old will be cheering from the sidelines. He loves to watch the games.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:33 PM
And next thing you know....your gonna be driving a minivan with soccer ball decals on the windows jk jk lol

Woot woot go Josiah... its good to get out the box ma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 3:09 PM

That's great! I hope you meet some moms you can connect with, I know it's hard!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Aug. 16, 2010 at 3:56 PM

thanks guys! I hope I do. I think the sport is ok, just never got big in it. JJ is, he's a huge soccer lover. played many years too. So we will see... Ana, I already have the station wagon. bhabhahaha

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 4:28 PM
Gooooooooooooooooool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)