Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fundraiser event for the search of Kyron Horman

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:53 AM
  • 3 Replies

Buenos Dias muchachas......would like to inform you of an event coming up for all of you that lives in Portland, OR & Vancouver WA or near that would like to participate for a good cause.  Thank You!!!

From FB it states as follow:  This is Amy Walcott again and I have a HUGE fundraiser coming up, September 1st at 2 Vancouver WA Godfathers & in OR at the Barnes Rd, Baseline, Bethany Blvd, Canby, Clackamas, Farmington, Forest Grove, Sherwood, Tigard, and Troutdale locations!  25% of all profits made that day will be donated to the search of Kyron Horman.  It is running Open to Close.  I have seperated these locations into 4 shifts from Open til Close.  Kaine Horman is also volunteering at one of these locations.  If anyone is interested in volteering email me at supermom80@gmail.com in the subject line type "fundraiser".  Also if there are any business owners out there who would like to offer their services to the fundraiser also email me and let me know.  God bless all of you for your support.

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Poor baby! =(

BUMP!

Habichuela
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Hope the fundraiser goes well

angie582
by Angie-México on Aug. 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Quoting Cafe Veronica:

Poor baby! =(

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)