Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kimora is shedding her Baby Phat

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM
  • 10 Replies

Anyone into this line ?

click here for original post

Kimora Says Bye Bye to Baby Phat

posted by Rebecca Detken - Mon Aug 23 2010, 6:03 PM PDT

Kimora Lee Simmons has decided to shed her Baby Phat.

Kimora Lee Simmons walked the runway at the Spring 2010 Baby Phat/KLS Collection fashion show with her kids in tow. Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images

"After 14 years of conceiving and nurturing Baby Phat, it's time for me to move on and further expand my other businesses and create a new phenomenon," the model mother said in a statement. "I adore all those who have faithfully been with me since the beginning. I'm forever dedicated to my family, fans, and customers. My inspiration has always come from the fabulous women who have been with me through the years as we've grown from young party girls to power players! We're ready for our next journey together and we're taking a whole new generation of incredible young women with us. Girl power unite!"

Wonder what's next for Kimora? Stay tuned. We're sure she has another business venture up her sleeve! In the meantime, her three children -- Ming Lee, Aoki Lee, and Kenzo Lee -- her hit reality show, "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane," and her three other fashion lines -- KLS Collection, Kouture by Kimora, and Fabulosity -- should keep her busy.

Follow omg! on Twitter

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PRMommy86
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM

When I was skinny yes lol, but not the items that had they HUGE logo or the ogo printed a million times lol

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:58 AM
If. its cute Ive gotten some. I like it but wont go out of my way to buy it like omg gotta have it.

They have baby clothes & baby items with the baby phat brand but only for girls..i have not seen any baby boy stuff..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sodapple
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2010 at 7:35 AM
all i have is a winter jacket that i washed and messed it up. it has feathers. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cynprz
by Cynthia on Aug. 25, 2010 at 3:37 PM

I'm not into it. But I did hear she is not going to be a part of it anymore. But good for her onto bigger better things lol.

cynprz
by Cynthia on Aug. 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Maybe she will start making it now that she had a boy lol, but  maybe not since she is giving it up.

Quoting ana326:

If. its cute Ive gotten some. I like it but wont go out of my way to buy it like omg gotta have it.

They have baby clothes & baby items with the baby phat brand but only for girls..i have not seen any baby boy stuff..

LuvmyFam6
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Don't kill me but I don't care for her so I don't buy the brand.  Ever since I saw the episode of Cribs that she did with Russell (when they were married) I didn't care for her.  Everything was "this is customed made"...like ok you're freaking rich...who cares?? we just wanna see what you have! 

sophiesmom07
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Nope,  I have never worn her stuff.

RainyRain
by Reyna on Aug. 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM

They do have it Ana but the name is different, it is called PHAT Farm for men and boys. Well actually Russell started Phat Farm and then Kimora decided to do one for the ladies and named it baby phat.

Quoting ana326:

RainyRain
by Reyna on Aug. 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM

I have bought a few Baby Phat purses and outfits and a few Phat farm shirts for my hubby.

Habichuela
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 11:18 PM

I never liked her either.. I dunno but her neck gets on my nerves.. weird i know but when i look at her, her neck has rolls on it and to be bragging about custom made this and that and shes not even perfect

Quoting LuvmyFam6:

Don't kill me but I don't care for her so I don't buy the brand.  Ever since I saw the episode of Cribs that she did with Russell (when they were married) I didn't care for her.  Everything was "this is customed made"...like ok you're freaking rich...who cares?? we just wanna see what you have! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)