Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TV mom?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:16 AM
  • 7 Replies

Which tv mom do you wish you were like?Or what tv mom are you more like?

Roseanne

June cleaver from leave it to beaver

debra from everybody loves raymond....

Just a few examples....................

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
FancyKnots
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:20 AM

I'm totally Roseann and proud of it.  June is way to perfect and Debra is way to naggy.  That character gets on my nerves so bad.  I'd divorce her if I were Ray.  lol

Fancy Knots Heirlooms & Gifts

Antiques, collectibles, fashion and custom, hand-crafted crochet gifts & apparel
http://www.fancyknots.com/

angie582
by Angie-México on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:21 AM

I gotta say im more like kate from kate plus 8 . Im super organized and a bit anal about things super schedule driver..ocd about some stuff and I tend to come off either super nice or a bitch (you either love me or hate me) ... I wish I were more like marge simpson..have yyou seen her body lately lol

Maxim cover

Joqui
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:23 AM

hahaha I wish I was more like marge too lol...

but I think I am more like debra (ugh!! I know I'd divorce her too!!) but yea I'm a bit of a nag

Joqui
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:24 AM

dh says I remind him of george's wife from the george lopez show, he's constantly saying oooohhh if THAT'S not joqui.. whatevers!!

Habichuela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:29 AM
Sophia the crazy funny mom on Golden Girls and the rude sneaky mom Endora from Bewitched , yea I do act a lot like them ... but I have a nice side too lol Oh n I love Roseann
FancyKnots
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Quoting angie582:

I gotta say im more like kate from kate plus 8 . Im super organized and a bit anal about things super schedule driver..ocd about some stuff and I tend to come off either super nice or a bitch (you either love me or hate me) ... I wish I were more like marge simpson..have yyou seen her body lately lol

Maxim cover

LOL!!!  TOO FUNNY!!!

Fancy Knots Heirlooms & Gifts

Antiques, collectibles, fashion and custom, hand-crafted crochet gifts & apparel
http://www.fancyknots.com/

PRMommy86
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Im def a Roseanne lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)