Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vitamins, Shakes & all that stuff???

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:35 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi ladies i was just wondering if any of you take any supplements? Like vitamins or Shakes. If you do what do you take it for and how often do you take it? I'm wanting to start taking some kind of supplement or vitamins, cuz i'm always busy even though i'm a SAHM. Sometimes i feel like my body isn't getting everything it needs. I do a lot around the house and at the end of the day i start feeling exhausted and drained most nights.So do you ladies have any suggestions?? Thanks in advance:) 

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Habichuela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:56 PM

i take One A Days Womens Active Metabolism Multivitamin pills... Im a SAHM with 3 kids and am Homeschooling. I am usually very Fatigue,Sluggish and feeling worn out. But these vitamins have been helping me. I also drink alot of water and Detox often buy drinking Water and Benefiber in my water which you can Not taste.. it helps to regulate the body and get rid of excess waste that can cause you too feel tired. Also eating more fruits and getting more sleep.

http://oneaday.com/womens_active_metabolism.html

http://www.benefiber.com/

angie582
by Angie-México on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:01 PM

I took  the prenatal vitamins well after my prgnancy (because of the folic acid) I was takeing one a day too and I like them..they have so many kinds like for a faster metabolism or joint support etc.. I also take calcium or shakes w/ tons of calcium and since I've benn known to be anemic during pregnancies the doctor recommended iron suppliments. Shakes are great to..just make sure you read the label..some are really high in sugar or sodium

cynprz
by Cynthia on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:42 PM

The only vitamins I'm taking right now are my pre-natals lol.

Supervane
by Vane on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:37 PM

I take gummy vitamins - yes gummies!!!

RainyRain
by Reyna on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM

I take a multivitamin ( Centrum ) daily, for no particular reason but I have been taking multivitamins since I was a kid.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:38 AM
I take prenatals right now one pill is all vitamins and the other some fish oil I think with dha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Sep. 2, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Thanks ladies all very helpfull. I think I'm going to try the One-A-Day multi-vitamins. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)