Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok am i wrong or right? or plain mean? .......and venting

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:25 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ok i have neighbors son morenos they keep tresspassing to our yard coming up the stairs with my parents permission or even mines then they see my 2 yr old luego they wanna play with her mind these kids are 10 and up the be having rollerblades on and want to carry my 2 yr old and wanna take care some where else to run my daughter has asthma i am soo paranoid with that i already told the kids you cannot take my child no where and no u cannot come up our stairs or yard you have no permission so they obsiously dont listen they keep doing it and one of them said i was being mean and gave me attitude i was like wtf so i am thinking well soorryy for making sure my child dont get hurt or trying to prevent an asthma attack i have no idea what else to do their mom and grandma dont care they throw condoms and other garbage in our yard is disgusting just all bcz i dont let them play with my child she is 2 for godsake she to lil to play with older kids i dont need for her to go to the emergency room! any advice or what you ladies think?

Proud mommy to 2 princesses =)

Yesenia 2/01/08                                                 

Rubi 7/27/10

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leilene07
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:34 PM

wow that does suck shes your child u have the right

besides shes too damn young to be playing with older kids, tirale los condones pa'tras viejas sucias haha

no tienen verguenza deberias hablar con ella y decirle que tu hija tiene asthma y que ella esta muy chiquita

davidsmami12
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:39 PM

i agree con ella!!! es tu hija tu tienes the right 2 tell them u dont wnt them 2 play wit her por q ella esta muy chikita pa jugar con ninos q tienen mas d 10 anos!!!

ely209
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:44 PM

eso digo yo pero no entienden las canijas is like omg wtf do i need to call cops for this or what me traen lokas ni salir puedo con ella sin q ellas esten ai diciendo dejame jugar con ella q esto y lo otro y les digo no y se enojan y me vale es mi hija ago lo q quiera pa protejerla

Yesenia 2/01/08                                                 

Rubi 7/27/10

PRMommy86
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:46 PM

I agree. A 2yr old doesnt need to be playing with 10 year olds at all. Plus she has asthma and that is something tricky in little kids. Just ignore them. And all there trash just throw it back or report them, gente sucia.

ely209
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:52 PM

see is hard to ignore them bcz they even ring the damn doorbell!!!!!!! asking for things that they could buy and pay for so i am like wtf is their freaking problem i am not racists at all i just hate ppl who act the way they do is just plain disgusting y lo peor la mayor se beso con un nene casi de 9 ano!!! ella tiene 10 o 11 anos!!! i  was like ewwwww no manches this crazy i hate this neighborhood ughhhh

Habichuela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:16 PM

you can always write a letter  make atleast 3 copies of it and then send 1 copy of the letter Signature Proof Delivery Confirmation to the household of your lovely neighborhs explaining the situation and asking that the kids and parents please respect your home and children and that you have tried speaking reasonably with them and this is just your 2nd attempt of resolving the issues with out having to involve authorities which will be your 3rd and next option

www.USPS.com

Signature Proof of Delivery - domestic only

Use for Express Mail. To request a Signature Proof of Delivery letter to be mailed or faxed for Express Mail, visit Track & Confirm on the USPS website. After the item has been delivered, enter your label number and select Request Signature Proof of Delivery under Notification options.

ely209
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:24 PM

thank you i will do that =)

Quoting Habichuela:

you can always write a letter  make atleast 3 copies of it and then send 1 copy of the letter Signature Proof Delivery Confirmation to the household of your lovely neighborhs explaining the situation and asking that the kids and parents please respect your home and children and that you have tried speaking reasonably with them and this is just your 2nd attempt of resolving the issues with out having to involve authorities which will be your 3rd and next option

www.USPS.com

Use for Express Mail. To request a Signature Proof of Delivery letter to be mailed or faxed for Express Mail, visit Track & Confirm on the USPS website. After the item has been delivered, enter your label number and select Request Signature Proof of Delivery under Notification options.

Yesenia 2/01/08                                                 

Rubi 7/27/10

mami323
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:37 PM
Ayyy ye digo .... LA GENTE !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habichuela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Make sure to take fotos of the letter wit the envelope for ur extra proof.. also next time kids r in ur yard or trash it take pics of that too.. make copies even send photos to the neighborhs in that letter.... save the Usps receipt slip u get n track online when the letter arrives.. and take pics of it too bcuz they do expire n after a few months u won't be able to track it again. So u may wanna take photo of envelope wit the signature confirmation sticker on it when ur at the post office so u can have perfect dated proof..

Quoting Habichuela:

www.USPS.com

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:46 AM
No you're not wrong for doing that. Seriously like WTF And what would the mother do if God forbid they playing with your daughter and she gets hurt is their mother going to pay for medical bill. I'm pretty sure not. So don't le them play with her. Second, Habichuela has a good point with the ups tracking letter. Also if you could afford to put a surviallence camera or any oher camera so you can capture hem when they are throwing things to your yard, don't throw them back because they might be just trying to set you up. They might have cameras waiting for you to throw them back and capture you doing it so they could say you're the one doing those things to them. And you know how it is whoever has proof wins. Hope they'll leave you alone and stop heir nonsense.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)