Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Han visto?!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:27 PM
  • 17 Replies

You want to see this. My lord what are they teaching these children. Miercoles!!

http://ebaumnation.com/2009/09/15/wtf

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PRMommy86
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:37 PM

W.T.F.!!!! These kids arent DANCING theyr dry humping!!!!! I AM IN SHOCK! II Never even danced that EXPLICIT in my late teens!!!

jmomma2003
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:42 PM

and adults are present and encouraging the show...

ely209
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:52 PM

this is sad

brandyblx
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:34 PM

I know. If my mother had ever caught me even trying to imitate something like this she would have KILLED me!!

Quoting ely209:

this is sad

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!
Habichuela
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:08 AM

the older women were even dancing with the kids... i wonder how many brothers and sisters and cousins were all humping on each other at that moment.. thats sick thats wrong, thats not even dancing thats SEX..

then to rate the kids at the end of the dance ..Scream for the person you think did the best Hump Sex dance.. soo now for those kids who did Not win they are gonna try and rub on each other even harder and sexier next time another dance contest comes around.. Im sure alot of incest and molestation are going on in that family.. Gross

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:08 AM

How disgusting!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM
Bump for later cant see thru my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Wow, I could throw up!  I can't even imagine how adults thought this was o.k!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Sick! how f&*#@g disappointing to see grown ass adults encouraging them to dance like that. Even the little toddlers.. I see it was a contest but sooooooo not appropriate for a kids party.

And yet another case of stupid people...

dianab
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

OMG! I saw this on tosh.o...even he thought it was wrong, these ladies are so dumb putting them together thinking its cute, i wouldnt even dance like that now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)