Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yo y mi chiquilla

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
Its just the 2 of us girls ! my sister took my son w her out of town ... We already got our toes done designed and blinged out . She gave me our plan for tomorrow : to pick up andrew(her cousin her age) and take them to chuck e cheez lol! Quiero tanto mi niÑa !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habichuela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Hahaha soo who u lookin all cute for ??? The BIG mouse lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Hah! right?? ohhh but the hubs LOVED it hehe

Quoting Habichuela:

Hahaha soo who u lookin all cute for ??? The BIG mouse lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cynprz
by Cynthia on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:04 PM

That's cute!! I need to take my daughter to get a pedicure I think she would love it.

mami323
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:17 PM
we ended up taking her to shakeys and now i am SICK ! -I took my pain pill on a empty stomach and then ate greasy food ....not pretty let me tell ya
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Awww so cute! I love taking my girls out on special outings..

The last time my husband got a pedi he took the girls with him and let them get their toesies painted.

mami323
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:31 PM
Yuup shes been mami and daddys girl ! well we got the big toe 1/2 hot pink and turquoise then full turq. and pnk. on the lil toes and we got blk zebra stripes on all toes w liver glitter touch and we got the rainbow bling stones across the middle between the 2 colors on the big toe :)

Quoting ana326:

The last time my husband got a pedi he took the girls with him and let them get their toesies painted.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:36 PM

oohhh that sounds pretty.. I like zebra stripes :)

Quoting mami323:

Yuup shes been mami and daddys girl ! well we got the big toe 1/2 hot pink and turquoise then full turq. and pnk. on the lil toes and we got blk zebra stripes on all toes w liver glitter touch and we got the rainbow bling stones across the middle between the 2 colors on the big toe :)

Quoting ana326:

mami323
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Thnkz i meant to put "lil" and i spelled liver lol ! im not felling good at all my man wanna take me to the docs but im like nahh

Quoting ana326:

oohhh that sounds pretty.. I like zebra stripes :)

Quoting mami323:

Quoting ana326:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Sep. 2, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Sounds like tons of fun =} Enjoy!

LuvmyFam6
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Sweet :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)