Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning and cleaning

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

I never noticed how fast things get dusty here!!! I mean yeah its been awhile but it looks like I havent cleaned in MONTHS!!! Buuut my living room is now clean woot woot!! I need a maid hahaha!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dperez
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I know what you mean! I did some heavy cleaning yesterday and the dust was crazy on my picture frames and stuff. Enjoy the clean livingroom while it lasts, around here it's usually one day lol. BTW how are your ribs feeling?

sophiesmom07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM

I know what you mean! It's amazing! I clean everyday, and everyday I find something to clean or pick up! Especially my living room, my dd makes a mess in there! Sighhh, don't you just feel like a weight has been lifted now that you've cleaned! 

PRMommy86
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Yesss omg! I hate it! This house will bea mess again by 5pm lmao!!

My ribs are about the same or worse lol. But luckily my cough is almost gone so my ribs should start to heal soon. But I went to the Dr on Saturday and this one gave me some yummy vicodine :) but i can only take it at night, but that means i get sleep lol. Thanks for asking :)

Quoting dperez:

I know what you mean! I did some heavy cleaning yesterday and the dust was crazy on my picture frames and stuff. Enjoy the clean livingroom while it lasts, around here it's usually one day lol. BTW how are your ribs feeling?

PRMommy86
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Yes very very dusty yuck! I looove when my living room is clean! It seems sooo big now hahaha! But itll propably last tilll 5pm haha!

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I know what you mean! It's amazing! I clean everyday, and everyday I find something to clean or pick up! Especially my living room, my dd makes a mess in there! Sighhh, don't you just feel like a weight has been lifted now that you've cleaned! 

SDbabe
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Omg!  I've spent the past hour packing and cleaning my dd's room!  I've got most of it done but now I feel like I need a shower.  For sure I'll be having a beer with my lunch.

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM

ugh I know... It's crazy. same here. I have dark furniture and entertainment center so you can really see it... I though pledge made a product that helped with it longer then a normal duster or polish I haven't bothered checking on it though.

PRMommy86
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Same here, everything in my lving room is black lol so its like wow it all looked white haha!!!! Hmm Imma have to check out that pledge and c if it works.

Quoting krise:

ugh I know... It's crazy. same here. I have dark furniture and entertainment center so you can really see it... I though pledge made a product that helped with it longer then a normal duster or polish I haven't bothered checking on it though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)