Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my mil called me all mad!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

so my mil who just loves to make my life a living he11 called me all mad 2day, according to her she saw my mom yesterday with the kids in the grocery store. so today she calls me saying how come i take them to my moms and not to her that thats the reason why they dont like her and all this stuff. ok so one i didnt take them to my mom, my mom called an dasked if she could have the kids on her day off so she could spend time with them. she came to pick them up and drop them off at night. my kids loe her since my mom is always visiting them even if she has to take the bus. (she doesnt drive). but my mil is so mad now telling me how he is going to call hubby ok like if i care hubby knows how things really are. this is the same women that remember in my other post kept sayign how she was so close to having some blue eyes blonde hair grandchildren and instead got stuck with mexicans. so i told her well come pick thmup whenever you want just let me know ill get their stuff ready adn you can take them. well she said no because i was the one supose to be taking them to her. she knows im not driving right now becuase we only have one car right now. so she expects me to take the kids in the bus all the way over there while she drives and can just come pick them up. ok so i didnt want to fight and i agree i told her i would take themo tomorrow in the bus in the morning so she can keep them and then ill tellhubby to go pick them up when he gets out of work. well she said oh no i cant tomorrow i have to go to the store and i cant take them so ill call you sometime next week. (she hangs up) *SIGHT* then why does she call me if she doesnt want them

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

[Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Blahh just blow her off. I think she just got a jealousy feeling seeing your mom with the kids and all a sudden she wanted them. If she really wanted them she would make more effort to do it and shut her trap.

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:23 PM

hahaha, what a joke! What is wrong with PPL.

PRMommy86
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Agreed!

Quoting ana326:

Blahh just blow her off. I think she just got a jealousy feeling seeing your mom with the kids and all a sudden she wanted them. If she really wanted them she would make more effort to do it and shut her trap.

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:33 PM
"this is the same women that remember in my other post kept sayign how she was so close to having some blue eyes blonde hair grandchildren and instead got stuck with mexicans."

1. Next time, tell the bruja-ja what I told my ex's mom "your son will NEVER do better than me!"

2. Also, tell her your kids like your mom because she goes out of her way to seek them out -- even if she has to take 2 buses to do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:28 PM

Tell her that they will be there early morning on Febuary 30 and tell her to grab a chair cus if she stands by the door she will get tired of waiting. =S Hehe LOL ;) ;) 

No seriously it seems like she just wanted to start some drama, next time she calls tell her you have to go cus you can't miss your bus to visit your mom. Heck if that is what she wants to hear, then let her have it. What a punk, sorry you have to deal with her.

Joqui
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:24 PM
Que beeeestia?!!!

Don't take her the kids if she wants to see em so bad she can come pick em up or visit them...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ely209
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:03 AM

I agree

Quoting ana326:

Proud mommy to 2 princesses =)

Yesenia 2/01/08                                                 

Rubi 7/27/10

cutiemom2u
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 4:31 AM
Lmfao I have a mil jus like well worse than her I dnt deal wit her shit no more ppl like her cnt n won't change so here's d deal...I use her 2 my convience fuk her she's bitter n wants every1 2 b jus like her so be happy wit ur fam n the way things r y ella que haga chile com la cola! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS_LoPeZ09
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 4:39 AM
lol ugh what a total bitch! shes jst a jelous old lady.. tell her que se la pique! Lol! if she really wanted the kids with her shell find a way to go pick em up... This shit pisses me off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:28 PM
what a HATER!! Ayyy MIL mine dont say shit to me but she tells her son and then lets me have it hah.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)