Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gretting cards piog

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do you like to send them, to receive them? Do you keep the ones sent to you get rid of them?  Are you going to teach your LOs to send out cards?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angie582
by Angie-México on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM

I love sending & receiving lol.. I have a few pen pals. 2 in Mexico,1 overseas in Iraq (a member from cafemom actually) 2 in spain(old friends of mine) and like 15 in the U.s. My girls also have a few pen pals...mainly the kids of my pen pals....and hubby has 1..I love it..they said e-mail would replace mail but I doubt it..there's something more special about pen and paper :)

Supervane
by Vane on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I keep bday cards and anniversary cards.

Christmas cards - I recycle I turn them into gift tags and into bookmarks. The bookmarks I donate to a Retirement center. They read alot there...

Joqui
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:19 AM

I keep some... I only get them around christmas... I wish people would send them more often... and e-cards are NOT the same LOL

PRMommy86
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I only get cards on special occasions and I only give them that way too. But I dont keep any. I hate having junk around the house so I just throw it all away.

sophiesmom07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Quoting angie582:

I love sending & receiving lol.. I have a few pen pals. 2 in Mexico,1 overseas in Iraq (a member from cafemom actually) 2 in spain(old friends of mine) and like 15 in the U.s. My girls also have a few pen pals...mainly the kids of my pen pals....and hubby has 1..I love it..they said e-mail would replace mail but I doubt it..there's something more special about pen and paper :)

That's really cool! I had penpals growing up and I loved it!  Wish I had kept them. I would love my dd to have some too someday, but it's so different now, I am scared she could be communicating with some pedophile pretending to be a kid!  If I can find a way to be sure she's safe, I would love for her to have one someday!  

sophiesmom07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Quoting Supervane:

I keep bday cards and anniversary cards.

Christmas cards - I recycle I turn them into gift tags and into bookmarks. The bookmarks I donate to a Retirement center. They read alot there...

That's really nice!  Sometimes I don't know what to do with mine...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)