Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

About Last nights SOA!!!!! WTF????

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:21 AM
  • 26 Replies

O.K. I'm so mad. I can't believe what happened last night. I don't know what to think of Jax anymore. Tara just needs to tell him already and get it over with. He needs to stop trying to play her for stupid bc she's not. She knows a lot and wouldn't say a word to anyone! UGH!!! I can't wait till next week. I think Tara needs to whoop some serious ASS!! UGH so mad. Anyways for those of you ladies that watch the show what did you think of last nights episode?Why would he do that? Especially to Tara. Anyway let me know what you think.

by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:46 AM

What show is this? I dont think I watch it lol :)

Habichuela
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Sons of Anarchy..

I was putting the kids to bed during the show.. I have to watch it now. I have it recorded. My hubby was watching it and I walked in on the end with him having sex with a Blonde girl.. I was like wtf happend hubby said he broke up with Tara.. so i def wanna watch the show this morning and will reply asap

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Oct. 13, 2010 at 10:55 AM

OMG!!! I was so pissed off! JJ had to calm me down, then laughed at me. lol. What a loser, then go with that bimbo! She has nothing to offer him but big boobs and blonde hair, she's loose, and very dirty!! What sort of man "forces" himself to break up with his love then that night bangs some wack job! Still so pissed off!!

Also the ATF woman, I don't trust her at all. I'm afraid she's going to fuck up this deal and try to get her way. Pin it on her GF.. wow. I wonder how that's going to play out. I guess it is her way of breaking up with her.

FYI: did you know that in real life Jax is gay!! No joke. Doesn't matter, he's still a good looking good actor. that just threw me for a loop!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Oct. 13, 2010 at 2:24 PM

bump!!!!

kanalee
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I watch =-)

I think he did it to make Tara leave... to keep her out of trouble. Because he loves her and doesn't want her messed up because of the club...

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Oct. 13, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Quoting kanalee:

I watch =-)

I think he did it to make Tara leave... to keep her out of trouble. Because he loves her and doesn't want her messed up because of the club...

He sucks... of course that would be a way a man thinks. that bimbo is going to get her butt kicked if not by tara, but gema

kanalee
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Quoting krise:

FYI: did you know that in real life Jax is gay!! No joke. Doesn't matter, he's still a good looking good actor. that just threw me for a loop!

Charlie Hunnam was best known for his portrayal of Nathan, a gay teen but is in fact not gay.

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out. ~ Richard Dawkins

kanalee
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Quoting krise:

Quoting kanalee:

I watch =-)

He sucks... of course that would be a way a man thinks. that bimbo is going to get her butt kicked if not by tara, but gema

I agree.... Tara wont do it now because she is pregnant.... But Gemma might =-)

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out. ~ Richard Dawkins

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Oct. 13, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Quoting kanalee:

Quoting krise:

Charlie Hunnam was best known for his portrayal of Nathan, a gay teen but is in fact not gay.

oh cool! where did you get that info from? I want to rub it in my SIL's face. lol.

kanalee
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Quoting krise:

Quoting kanalee:

Quoting krise:

oh cool! where did you get that info from? I want to rub it in my SIL's face. lol.

CM wont let me post the link... just google it =-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN