Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you have any symptoms right before going into labor?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM
  • 9 Replies

Did you have any symptoms right before going into labor?

I remember feeling a little sick, of course I had no idea I was going to go into labor that night. I'm hoongn I'll be able to spot the signs this time!

by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PRMommy86
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I was just extremely tired and very cranky. I just wanted to lye down and sleep. Next thing I knew at 4am my contractions started.

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Quoting PRMommy86:

I was just extremely tired and very cranky. I just wanted to lye down and sleep. Next thing I knew at 4am my contractions started.

Hmmm, that's why I was wondring, I have been feeling extra tired and moody these past 2 days and I got scared it could mean early labor. It's too early, I'm only 32 weeks!

nlovesjsb
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I'm wondering the same thing I'm 30 weeks.. and I havent been feeling well at all for the past couple weeks.. the baby has already dropping ALL the way down which makes it feel like I have a bowling ball in my crotch... the dr doesn't seem concerned.. but I have an appt today... major cramping..

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PRMommy86
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting PRMommy86:

Hmmm, that's why I was wondring, I have been feeling extra tired and moody these past 2 days and I got scared it could mean early labor. It's too early, I'm only 32 weeks!

Oh no! Well try and get as much rest as you can so no ealry babies come around.

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Quoting PRMommy86:

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting PRMommy86:

I know, I've been so busy, I think I might be over working myself! I am gonna rest today!

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Quoting nlovesjsb:

I'm wondering the same thing I'm 30 weeks.. and I havent been feeling well at all for the past couple weeks.. the baby has already dropping ALL the way down which makes it feel like I have a bowling ball in my crotch... the dr doesn't seem concerned.. but I have an appt today... major cramping..

Oh wow, I haven't felt that yet.  If your doctor isn't concerned then I guess it's o.k, but try to  rest!

PRMommy86
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting PRMommy86:

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting PRMommy86:

I know, I've been so busy, I think I might be over working myself! I am gonna rest today!

Oh see you propably are over working yourself. But thats good your going to get some much needed rest!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Nov. 18, 2010 at 2:48 PM

With Aloria no. I felt awesome. Maybe that was the sign. lol Josiah it was 3 days of labor and hell so I don't know. I think I blocked much of it out.

RainyRain
by Reyna on Nov. 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM

With my first I had 5 days of labor and I was just annoyed and irritated I just wanted him to be born already.

With my second I didn't feel anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)