Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do when...?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

What do you do when a friend has a problem that CAN be solved depending on their actions but they rather vent with you about it over and over and you've been honest, gave your advice, but they still continue in the same cycle and every other day they ask for your advice which is ignored (obviously).

Do you tactfully tell that person you have no more advice to give? how? or do you continue to go in the same cycle with them day after day after day, hoping they will eventually see the light... whichever that light may be?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I would be very blunt with them tell them what I've already told them and tell them if they can't just try it out then I have nothing else to talk to you about on this subject. I've had a few ppl do that to me and I've said this. They wont talk to me on the subject again, but still wont take my advice. blah.

PRMommy86
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:33 PM

This

Quoting krise:

I would be very blunt with them tell them what I've already told them and tell them if they can't just try it out then I have nothing else to talk to you about on this subject. I've had a few ppl do that to me and I've said this. They wont talk to me on the subject again, but still wont take my advice. blah.

Joqui
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:26 PM

its very annoying... *sigh*

CHICANA88
by Sofia-Mexirican on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:32 PM

ALL my friends do this to me constantly! I am a very straight forward and bvery blunt person. If they dont take my advice the first time I simply tell them " Mira, Ya te dije lo que debes de hacer. Si no lo quieres hacer pues es cosa tuya. Pero ya no andes chingando que nunca te ayudo" Carajo! lol!

Joqui
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:36 PM

jajajajaja! 

Quoting CHICANA88:

ALL my friends do this to me constantly! I am a very straight forward and bvery blunt person. If they dont take my advice the first time I simply tell them " Mira, Ya te dije lo que debes de hacer. Si no lo quieres hacer pues es cosa tuya. Pero ya no andes chingando que nunca te ayudo" Carajo! lol!

SDbabe
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:18 PM

I say this, but in english, lol.

Quoting CHICANA88:

LuvmyFam6
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:35 PM
Lmao!!!

Quoting CHICANA88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chica1965
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Tell them I gave teh best advice I have  , Tell them that  if they dont take action to solve the problem then  I don'twant to hear it any more .

Joqui
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:41 PM

isn't it nice to come and here and chill after having a heated discussion in CE&HT !! LOL .. how ju doing?!

Quoting chica1965:

Tell them I gave teh best advice I have  , Tell them that  if they dont take action to solve the problem then  I don'twant to hear it any more .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)