Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

DOU THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING? *** update !!! after 2 years LOL

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM
  • 13 Replies

SIL ATTACKED ME TODAY I AM DISABLED HAVE CARPAL TUNNEL PLUS MY MIL WAS WATCHING AND LIKE PRAYING I JUST BLOCKED MYSELF AND KICKED HER AWAY FROM ME SHE WAS CALLING ME A PUTA ETC. ... I WAS JUST LAUGHING@HER SHE IS UPSET I BELIEVE HAS OTHER ISSUES SHES A MISERABLE PATHETIC VIEJA THAT I JUST COULDNT STOOP MYSELF DOWN TO ESP. W MY MIL ON THE VERGE OF HAVING A HEART ATTACK WELL I DIDNT FIGHT HER I WAS JUST TELLING HER TO GET OVR IT N LEAVE US ALONE... DO U THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING by NOT FIGHTN HER?

**** update after two years !!!

me and the bitch still don't talk don't wanna LMAO

ANNND

I have his baby now !! =)))

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mami323
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:21 PM
A LIL BACKGROUND... SHE IS A HATER AND HATES THAT HER BROTHER LOVES ME AND THAT WE R TOGETHER SHE IS MY AGE AND LOOKS LIKE SHES IN HER 40'S LOL SOOO PATHETIC
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joqui
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:23 PM

woop that trick! 

LOL

I think you did the right thing by not fighting her, she has no right to try to fight you in the first place... I think it would be wise for you to keep her out of your life for a while

PRMommy86
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Quoting Joqui:

woop that trick! 

LOL

I think you did the right thing by not fighting her, she has no right to try to fight you in the first place... I think it would be wise for you to keep her out of your life for a while

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

This is what my good side is telling me: You did good by not going down to her level.It would probably just piss her of even more and make your problems even bigger.

My not so good side is saying: fuck that bull shit!!!! First of she shouldn't have launched herself at you that way. Bop that bitch in the head..... Just 1 good time! Show her you ain't gonna take her shit anymore...... wooosah.

Anyways.... My good side wins 90% of the time. I mean sometimes you can't be nice to everybody. Ya know what i mean;) Anywho good luck w/that 1.

mami323
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:38 PM
TRUST ME MY MAN WAS LIKE "FUCK IT BOTH OF U GET DOWN N SQUASH IT "BUT MY MIL WAS WATCHING AND SHE LOOKED SOO SCARED PLUS THE BITCH DONT EVEN KNW HOW TO FIGHT THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST PART lolz I WOULDA FUCKED HER UP AND THEN BEEN PARALIZED IN MY HANDS FOR A COUPLE DAYS JUST WASNT WORTH IT FOR ME BUT IT WAS SOOO NICE TO KNOW THAT SHE SAYS SHE HAS PIXX OF ME LOL I THINK SHE IS OBSSESSED W ME ....

Quoting momma_814:

This is what my good side is telling me: You did good by not going down to her level.It would probably just piss her of even more and make your problems even bigger.

My not so good side is saying: fuck that bull shit!!!! First of she shouldn't have launched herself at you that way. Bop that bitch in the head..... Just 1 good time! Show her you ain't gonna take her shit anymore...... wooosah.

Anyways.... My good side wins 90% of the time. I mean sometimes you can't be nice to everybody. Ya know what i mean;) Anywho good luck w/that 1.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:40 PM
YUP MY MAN TOLD HER TO NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN AND HE PUSHED THE BITCH LOL

Quoting PRMommy86:

Quoting Joqui:

woop that trick! 

LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
U turned out to be the better person
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:45 PM
YUP THANKS ! I GOT CLASS CUZ I GOTTA BIG ASSS (SHE WISHES SHE HAD JAJAJA)

Quoting kgmmw:

U turned out to be the better person

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:57 PM
SHES ALSO MAD CUZ IN 2006 HER MAN CAME TO DRINK W MY MAN WHILE WE WERE HANGIGN OUT DRINKING WELL I GUESS THEY WERE FIGHTING CUZ SHE GOT THERE AND SWEARS ME AND MY PRIMA WERE FLIRTING W HER UGLY NASTY ASS MAN HAHA
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM

damn woman you have drama in you life! lol. I would have just pushed her off and keep her out of your life for a while.

Quoting mami323:

YUP MY MAN TOLD HER TO NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN AND HE PUSHED THE BITCH LOL

Quoting PRMommy86:

Quoting Joqui:

woop that trick! 

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN