Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Axcion, Redotex, Terfamex?? Who's tried em n which is ur favorite??

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2011 at 12:19 AM
  • 16 Replies
I've tried both acxion n redotex and redotex works way better but seems not to be working on me anymore I want to try terfamex any one tried it and how did you feel any side effects?
by on Jan. 5, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jan. 5, 2011 at 5:17 AM
Never heard of this, what is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladiebugmomma
by Member on Jan. 5, 2011 at 8:52 AM
Quoting ana326:

Never heard of this, what is it?

Diet pills from Mexico.
crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Oh I haven't heard or tried them either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 5, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Diet pills scare me. I tried some, shoot I can't remember what they are even called anyways they left me thirsty all the time and I felt hyper all day. I didn't like the feeling at all.

Oh Love your avatar btw, beautiful flowers! what are they called?

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Jan. 5, 2011 at 10:47 AM

that sounds like the old Hydroxicut.  and I've never heard of the other one before.. 

Quoting krise:

Diet pills scare me. I tried some, shoot I can't remember what they are even called anyways they left me thirsty all the time and I felt hyper all day. I didn't like the feeling at all.

Oh Love your avatar btw, beautiful flowers! what are they called?

RainyRain
by Reyna on Jan. 5, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Never heard of them. I'm like Krise, Diet pills scare me. I have never used them and I don't think I ever will. My trainer suggested I started taking a metabollic booster and I am iffy on that. I forgot the name of it. I will check out the name today when I go to the gym. My MIL and SIL were/are using some diet pills from Mexico but I doubt they will give me the name. Last time my MIL was in town she told me they were taking the pills but didn't know the name of the pills and both of my SIL deny they are/were taking the pills.

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Jan. 5, 2011 at 2:19 PM

My Mom orders some kind of thing called Ampolletas de Alcachonfas she drinks them! She says they work good. If anyone knows about these please let me know.... She did take them & they worked for her.

Mrs.Venzant
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

butterflyTerfamex 30 mg is Phentermine and it's used as an appetite suppressant. It's approved to help reduce body weight in overweight patients with a regimen of weight reduction based on exercise, you need to exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Phentermine works by directly affecting the area of the brain that controls your appetite making you feel less hungry.  I have lost 20 lbs in one month, I take it in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and then eat snacks throughout the day along with my meals... You will not feel hungry but you need to make yourself eat or else you'll feel nauseous and sick. And I drink allot of water, it may cause dry mouth.. I haven't had any side effect to it but a slight headache every once in a while. My friend has experienced dry mouth and she has lost 45lbs in 2 months.  I GIVE IT TWO THUMBS UP!!

twobells
by Orfelinda on Oct. 13, 2011 at 9:22 AM

I was using Phentermine, but my doctor had to monitor me once a month and she only gave me a prescriptionfor 3 months. It worked and I lost 15 in two months. I stopped after two months.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Oct. 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM
I had phentermine prescribed to me by my doctor and I did not like the side effects. I had a racing heart all day. Dry mouth,the shakes and numbing on my legs so my doctor took me off it.

Quoting Mrs.Venzant:

butterflyTerfamex 30 mg is Phentermine and it's used as an appetite suppressant. It's approved to help reduce body weight in overweight patients with a regimen of weight reduction based on exercise, you need to exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Phentermine works by directly affecting the area of the brain that controls your appetite making you feel less hungry.  I have lost 20 lbs in one month, I take it in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and then eat snacks throughout the day along with my meals... You will not feel hungry but you need to make yourself eat or else you'll feel nauseous and sick. And I drink allot of water, it may cause dry mouth.. I haven't had any side effect to it but a slight headache every once in a while. My friend has experienced dry mouth and she has lost 45lbs in 2 months.  I GIVE IT TWO THUMBS UP!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)