Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dancing

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:56 AM
  • 13 Replies
When was the last time you went out dancing?
What's your favorite music to dance to?
Are you a good dancer or an okay dancer?
Does your dh/so like to dance?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bri09
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:02 AM
I haven't gone out dancing like to a club in ages!
I think I like dance to everything that has a good beat to it.
I'd like to learn how to dance to Salsa.
I'm not a good dancer at all. I don't do any crazy moves or drop it like it's hot...lol.
My dh isn't much of a dancer but I'd like him to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LexsMami
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:18 AM
I went out a few weeks ago, but it wasn't as satisfying as I hoped. I went with some friends of mine and they only know Mexican dances that I don't know or even know the names of them. I am a pretty good dancer and I love Salsa, Reggeton, Merengue, Bachata, and Tango the most, but I know almost all Latin dances. I also enjoy swing dancing and hip hop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preemiemami
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:20 AM
Well it wasn't like a club or anything, my family is huge and we have big parties for EVERY occasion. We had a big party for my cousin who turned 25. There is always a DJ, so of course everyone was dancing. I love to dance Bachata because my hubby is really good at it, he taught me. I love cumbia and salsa also. :) I'm ok I guess. I've been told I am a good dancer but I think I could be better. I love to dance anything really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LexsMami
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:23 AM
Oh and my s/o is a pretty good dancer, but we haven't been out dancing for years. Not since Lex was little. We just got back together. I moved away and then just got back a month ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:06 AM

When was the last time you went out dancing? IT"S BEEN ABOUT 5YRS SINCE I LAST WENT DANCING WHEN I LIVED IN CALI AND WAS SINGLE EVERY FRIDAY & SATURDAY I WENT CLUBBING WITH MY FRIENDS I LOVE TO DANCE

What's your favorite music to dance to? CUMBIAS, REGGEATON, CORRIDOS, BANDA, BASICALLY ANY KIND OF SPANISH MUSIC I DANCE TO AS FAR AS ENGLISH AS LONG IT HAS BEAT AND U CAN DANCE TO IT

Are you a good dancer or an okay dancer?  IM A GOOD DANCER

Does your dh/so like to dance? HE DOESNT LIKE TO DANCE

RainyRain
by Reyna on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:06 AM

I haven't gone to a club in a few months. I think the last time I went was in October. My DH doesn't really like to dance but when we go out he will dance. I think I am a good dancer. I love to dance to anything. As a matter of fact I dance everyday with my little guys. I play the radio while I am cooking and/or cleaning and we dance everytime a good song comes out. Soemtimes the hubby joins us too.

sophiesmom07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Last time I went dancing was in my 20s. I would go to clubs where they played mixed music. Once in a blue I went to a Spanish club. I could only dance merengue and bachata, but I sucked at salsa.  My dh and I arent't big dancers.  I have no desire to go to clubs anymore, so it's o.k.

4evamami
by Awilda on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Last time I went out with hubby dancing was about 2 months ago. We both love to dance. I'm a pretty good dancer.

YellowJello
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM

I never went out dancing.

I like anything that makes my booty shake, haha. Really, anything that feels good to move to.

I am an okay dancer. My daughter says that I am good, she's a good dancer. I never dance in front of others.

My ex did not like dancing.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM
I met my hubby at a dance ;) I like all types of musica cumbias, reggeaton bachatta can't dance salsa though. Its been 3 yrs or so since been
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)