Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my DH is sooo pissed !

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM
  • 12 Replies
Because I dont want to go to the doctor ! First of all docs are not even open yet its not even 8am , then its like I just dont wanna go. He HATES seeing me like this but I just want to lay in bed and relax I do have an appt. tomorrow .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YellowJello
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Are you feeling better today? Do you really think it can wait for tomorrow? He is just worried for your health.

mami323
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Well I havent thrown up yet I am still in bed . I told him yesterday that if I keep vomiting I am gonna have to go in for an IV (suero)idk how u say suero in english . Around 6 am I did feel nausea but I didnt puke . I feel like I have a hangover that wont go away and I havent even drank any alcohol not even on superbowl I been feeling like this since sunday

Quoting YellowJello:

Are you feeling better today? Do you really think it can wait for tomorrow? He is just worried for your health.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YellowJello
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

IV is right. 

Sounds like you are feeling a bit better but I think you should go in if you continue throwing up, like you said. If it were me I would do the same.  Any chance you could be pregnant?? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

Quoting mami323:

Well I havent thrown up yet I am still in bed . I told him yesterday that if I keep vomiting I am gonna have to go in for an IV (suero)idk how u say suero in english . Around 6 am I did feel nausea but I didnt puke . I feel like I have a hangover that wont go away and I havent even drank any alcohol not even on superbowl I been feeling like this since sunday

Quoting YellowJello:

mami323
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Its ok. Well its always a possibility but I just had my period around the 20th so I very much doubt it .....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:03 AM
Hope u get better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4evamami
by Awilda on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM

hope u feel better

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:56 AM
lock the bedroom door and get some rest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:39 PM

aww amiga I hope you feel better mama!

glamorous_mami
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM

lol. thats like my husband he gets angry at me cause im hard headed lol. Like yesterday he yelled at me cause the leggings i was wearing were getting tight around my belly and i was like ahh its getting too tight and hes all like WELL I ALREADY TOLD U WAT TO BUY AND U WENT AND BOUGHT THOSE...im like FYI i didnt buy these my sister gave them to me lol.
hes a worry bug! lol

feel better mamacita!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Your pregnant!!!

jk

get some rest and feel better drink gatorade it has electrolytes and water so you dont dehydrate

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)